How often do you visit TRF?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often?

• Once a month or less

• Once a month to once a week

• Once every few days

• Once a day

• Several times a day

• Almost all the time

• Tab never closes.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whenever an interesting "new topic" alert pops up...especially if it includes the words "for", "sale", and "scale"!

Cheers,
Michael

it'll be pretty unlikely that the "once a month or less" bucket will receive any votes...

My tab never closes....

However, I check things probably like 10-15 times a day. I get bored at work a lot.

I have two computers, an Iphone and an Ipad with it bookmarked. I didn't pick "The tab never closes" because there might be an isolated event where it isn't up on one of these devices... Then again, maybe not.

I'm here a lot. I work at home, so I don't have anyone looking over my shoulder wondering what I'm doing. The sad thing is, I spend more time reading and posting on the forum than I spend doing "real" rocketry activities like building or flying!

Just a thought about the poll which may have been already raised. In the short time it will inevitably be skewed towards more frequent visitors since more of them are likely to see it in a short period. Bunch of rocket addicts in here for sure :)

once a day, for 10-12 years or so, although i don't log in often.

wick

tab is always open especially with the app on my iPhone where I am constantly getting notifications:):):):):)

On work nights I check in before go and when I get home in the morning(no internet at work:cry:) On non-work days I come here several times a day depending on boredom levels. I usually don't log in unless I have something to post.

Typical work day I try to check it at lunch time, after dinner, and before bed
Non-work days will range from 2 ~ 12 times depending on what I am involved with

I guess we'll know in about a month....

Not necessarily. The thread may be cold by then and a lower proportion of these guys may stumble upon it. As a biologist, I cannot not think about sample bias :)

The tab never closes, but I don't visit all the time...

The tab almost never closes on my computer. Yet still somehow CWBullet and papa seagull STILL manage to get EVERY single good deal on yard sale...:bangpan::bangpan::bangpan::bangpan:

Back