• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for two AeroTech molded fins for Astrobee D/Sumo/Mirage/G-Force

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tab28682

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Had my Aerotech Astrobee D kit in storage for a number of years and have managed to misplace/loose two of the molded fins.

Does anyone out there have a crashed Astrobee D or another Aerotech rocket that uses these fins that would consider selling these parts to me? (Sumo/Mirage/G-Force also use this same fin.)

Yes, I know Aerotech has replacement fins for sale, but wanted to spend significantly less than 31 bucks to get two fins to my house....:)

Used but undamaged fins wanted. I will strip any paint that is on the fins. Will pay vial paypal and will pay shipping.

Had my Aerotech Astrobee D kit in storage for a number of years and have managed to misplace/loose two of the molded fins.

Does anyone out there have a crashed Astrobee D or another Aerotech rocket that uses these fins that would consider selling these parts to me? (Sumo/Mirage/G-Force also use this same fin.)

Yes, I know Aerotech has replacement fins for sale, but wanted to spend significantly less than 31 bucks to get two fins to my house....:)

Used but undamaged fins wanted. I will strip any paint that is on the fins. Will pay vial paypal and will pay shipping.

How many do you need??

jus_rockets, I will take those 3 AT Astrobee D type fins for 20 bucks shipped.

Will email you for paypal information.

Looking for same.

Back