What Is The Name. . .

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomtube

Reaction score
What is the name of the manufacturer that produces a bunch of scale models of various nations’ ballistic missiles and satellite launch vehicles?

They were once sold through Uncle Mike’s Rocket Shack but have disappeared from his listings.

Is this company still in business and if so; where can the kits be purchased?

I can't find them anywhere.

Dr. Zooch?

EDIT: never mind, I was thinking of TLP as well. I see them on eBay quite a bit.

It’s not TLP or Dr. Zooch. Neither of them produces models of IRBMs from Iran, India, N. Korea etc.

Perhaps I should have included that info in my OP. They were all pretty much low power rockets with “D”s being at the upper end of their power requirements.

I'll look up "Aggressor Aerospace".

“AA” it is!! Now does anybody know where his products can be purchased?

UMRS appeared to be the only retailer to handle this line.

It’s not TLP or Dr. Zooch. Neither of them produces models of IRBMs from Iran, India, N. Korea etc.

Perhaps I should have included that info in my OP. They were all pretty much low power rockets with “D”s being at the upper end of their power requirements.

I'll look up "Aggressor Aerospace".

I think that's it... he had the Unha from N. Korea, the Iranian Shahab, and some others... Interesting looking stuff. I traded a few PM's with him over on YORF... Seems like a good guy.

Later! OL JR :)

Back