Thank You, AeroTech!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to take a minute to thank AeroTech for something they sent me.

At LDRS, I was chatting with Gary and we were talking about all their new DMS motors. While we were talking, I mentioned that having some fired DMS motors for our club to use as examples during presentations and at booths would be a great benefit. I offered to pay shipping, if he would be willing to send me some that were otherwise destined for the trash. He agreed, and asked me to send him an email reminder.

When I got back from LDRS, I sent an email and once again offered to pay shipping.

Today, I came home to a nice box full of a variety of fired motors from 24mm through 54mm.

Thanks, Gary! Much appreciated, and we'll put these to good use.

-Kevin

Hmm- wonder if the paid shipping angle would work on UN-fired motors......for demonstration purposes only, of course! Gary is a great guy and gave me a tour of the factory in Vegas way before the fire. Struck me as to how dedicated he was to advancing our hobby. What he didn't tell you, Kevin, was that he was trying to make your 7,516 pounds of machined aluminum cases in your garage obsolete! Maybe I should start a museum. I take donations too....LOL!

Spent motor cases are very useful in the shop for test fit, paint wands, stands or mandrell in a pinch .

Kenny

Hmm- wonder if the paid shipping angle would work on UN-fired motors...........

And you can send the fired one to Troj after...... lol

Aerotech are very nice , they replace my motor, reload and G-Force after a CATO destroy it.

Back