STICKERSOCK23 BOGO SALE.. HURRY

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Allrighty ladies and gentlemen it's that time of the year again..

Stickershock23.com is holding it's HUGE Buy one Get one free sale!

the sale starts now and goes until Saturday August 2rd 2014 at midnight.

THis sale is for any decal you can "add to cart" on my website.. buy one at regular price get a second equal or less expensive item FREE!!!

Just go to my website stickershock23.com pick out what you want and do one of two things..

buy the Higher priced item, complete the sale online and then in note to seller OR in a separate e-mail ([email protected]) tell me what the second item is you want.. and I will add it to you order at no additional charge!

This off is Good for as many "bogo" pairs as you would like to order..

it is NOT good on ANY full color printed decal (yes there are a couple on my website that are not good for the bogo sale) or any custom designed decal set (with the exception of custom single color lettering, THis is included in the sale)

This offer is not good combined with any other coupon or special stickershock23 has to offer.

so I think that about covers all the fine print..

any questions shoot me an e-mail or post them here..

thanks for looking and remember!

"NEVER FLY NAKED!!"

Mark

Well silly me! I made my order a day too early. LOL..

No worries. Shoot me an email... Well figure something out
No need. I only ordered two things, one of which isn't included on the sale.

However, I may just need to place another order now, which is why I was LOL about it.

Is Stickersock a subsidiary of Stickershock? I don't fly many socks but with this new sale I might start.

Quote "it is NOT good on ANY full color printed decal (yes there are a couple on my website that are not good for the bogo sale)"
Does this mean wraps?

Is Stickersock a subsidiary of Stickershock? I don't fly many socks but with this new sale I might start.

Yes its my new invention you put them on your feet and walk around your house.. they pick up all the dust and dirt from your floor.. no need to vacuum..

Quote "it is NOT good on ANY full color printed decal (yes there are a couple on my website that are not good for the bogo sale)"
Does this mean wraps?

You are correct. no PRINTED wraps.. sorry but as of now I make very little on wraps as is.. I can afford to have to pay to make them..

soon maybe.. but at $12 to 20K for a printer its going to be a while..

I understand both issues. thanks. How much are the Stickersocks, I think I can get the kids to wear them and they wouldn't even know they were helping or doing work. Just to clarify "printed" wraps are the graphic ones, like the realistic flames, not the vinyl.

I understand both issues. thanks. How much are the Stickersocks, I think I can get the kids to wear them and they wouldn't even know they were helping or doing work. Just to clarify "printed" wraps are the graphic ones, like the realistic flames, not the vinyl.

correct. "PRINTED" decals are FULL color images printed on white vinyl .. Cut decals are made by cutting one solid color of vinyl to shape.. sometimes we layer two or more colors together to get muti color decals..

the Stickersocks... yeah Im working on them!

Thanks Lance and everyone else.. I guess I will be in the shop all day tomorrow! WOW what a response!

last few hours to get in this great deal!

Mark

Wow guy the response to this was INCREDIBLE!
thanks so much.

Please give me a couple days to fill all these orders. no rest for me this weekend!

Thanks CL but the last of the bogo orders went out last night! you should have seen the eyes on my postman LOL

Mark,

That's enough (revisions) out of you... Oh... Yeah, I'm the one doing revisions. Sorry!

All The Best!
Jim

I don't know how Mark does it, my order seems to have arrived the day before I ordered it. Really I ordered it Saturday and it arrived today. Great looking decals and great service as always.

Found a package on my doorstep today. Thanks for the fast service and great quality Mark. Ordered on Saturday and ready to install today.

Back