DeltaIV is gone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"With the initial attempt scrubbed via an issue with the ground support equipment environmental control system, the second, third and fourth attempts failed to avoid very poor weather over Cape Canaveral."

All right, for those of you wondering what the hell all these people are talking about, let me interpret:

For whatever the reason, everyone in this thread has not had the time to type a few sentences about what's going on. A Delta IV rocket has lifted off from Cape Canaveral. It was delayed 4 times for several days, for technical reasons and weather. The payload is apparently several Air Force satellites. I had not heard anything about it until this thread, and I'm sure most of you had not either. From everything I've read, we have not had confirmation that the launch and deployments were successful, so we're still waiting. Until then, I guess we can just all talk about it in cryptic phrases and random quotes, for some odd reason.

All right, for those of you wondering what the hell all these people are talking about, let me interpret:

For whatever the reason, everyone in this thread has not had the time to type a few sentences about what's going on. A Delta IV rocket has lifted off from Cape Canaveral. It was delayed 4 times for several days, for technical reasons and weather. The payload is apparently several Air Force satellites. I had not heard anything about it until this thread, and I'm sure most of you had not either. From everything I've read, we have not had confirmation that the launch and deployments were successful, so we're still waiting. Until then, I guess we can just all talk about it in cryptic phrases and random quotes, for some odd reason.

Thanks! I feel like I am more than halfway caught up to speed on this.

Thanks, I was going to have to post something like "A crow flies at midnight" but now I'm caught up.

Back