Anyone heard from Wildman?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eggplant

L3 | NAR 93664, TRA 17791
Reaction score
I placed an order with Wildman close to 3 weeks ago and haven't received anything (not even a shipping notification). I have tried calling and emailing and got no answer on either. Is something up with Tim? I know he was busy with LDRS for a while, but that was only a few days around the middle of the time that I have been waiting. Has anyone been in contact with him recently?

I spoke to him just before LDRS. He's been swamped with LDRS and trying to get everything ready. I'd give him a call monday - I'm sure he or Jacqui will straighten every thing out.

He's been hangin' at Bong with us the last two days, left around two-thirty - probably be home any time now.

Andrew, did you place your order online? If so, did you get an order confirmation email?

PM me your full name and order date, if you ordered online, and I'll check the online system. I also have "alternative" ways of poking Tim, and can ping him for you.

If it was placed over the phone, I have no ability to see anything, though I can ping him for you.

-Kevin

Back