ON SALE!!! Painkiller Micro!! With FREE!!! 24mm CTI 6G Case & Closure!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim, Tracking says its sitting at your front door now, was delivered today at 11:37AM I'll send your tracking # via PM.

Yep, there it was! Hey guys, this is a sweet kit! It should be a ton of fun on 24mm. You should grab one up if you can! Tim Thomas L3

Do 38mm-24mm tailcone retainers exist? I can't find anything from Aeropack, but think that'd look super-sexy on this rocket.

I haven't found a tail cone for the micro (minime) to match my Painkiller3 either.

Painkiller3.jpg

So I guess the next question is, who has a lathe and is up to doing custom work?

I flew mine on an F240. I can't imagine another kit that could handle that motor without shreading something.

Last edited:
Thanks! This kit looks great! I finally received my aerotech 24p mounts and I cant wait to put it together!

Thanks! This kit looks great! I finally received my aerotech 24p mounts and I cant wait to put it together!

this thing is awesome. kit falls together.

[video]https://youtu.be/4J7tm2cznMM[/video]
[video]https://youtu.be/r6eS-tsjyZM[/video]
[video]https://youtu.be/hJXb0mkIWgc[/video]

PAINKILL MAX & PAINKILLER MICRO NOW ON SALE!!!! limited Quantities!! Hit the link below foe details.

Last edited:
Gary,

Awesome timing! I was about to add a 24mm 6 grain casing and closure to an order from another vendor - already have a couple loads waiting for the casing. Now I effectively get a Painkiller Micro for $40 shipped.

Thanks, and I look forward to receiving this!

Gary,,
You're really killin me with that 4.5" Max.......
I love the fin design,,, just gorgeous.......

Teddy

That kit looks sweet...I just had to order one right now! Should be the first one of these to fly in Germany :)

Too bad...Gary just informed me that he does not ship to Germany.
Could anyone here on the forum assist me with that? I would pay for the kit as well as shipping to Germany and put in another 10$ for taking on the task (payment via Paypal of course), I would deal with the local customs.
If anyone here would do that for me, please drop me a PN, or a short email to tom (at) pyroformance.de

Tom

Too bad...Gary just informed me that he does not ship to Germany.
Could anyone here on the forum assist me with that? I would pay for the kit as well as shipping to Germany and put in another 10$ for taking on the task (payment via Paypal of course), I would deal with the local customs.
If anyone here would do that for me, please drop me a PN, or a short email to tom (at) pyroformance.de

Tom

PM sent

I got to fly mine for the first time at LDRS and first flight CATOed an E30, flames and all.... No damage, no issues, stuffed another in it and fly it again no problems ... Nice to have a FG mod rocket! Tough as nails, now to actually use the 24mm 6 gr case and fly it... How do you fit a tracker in this , because the micro is going to disappear

Great design great product

we couldn't resist the sale- got a micro on order for my wife. She's excited for it!

Ordered. I realized I'd kick myself forever if I didn't pick one up when I have the chance.

Back