ON SALE!!! Painkiller Micro!! With FREE!!! 24mm CTI 6G Case & Closure!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blastcap Rocketry

Reaction score
PAINKILLER MICRO NOW ON SALE!!!

The New Painkiller Micro!! Is the original Painkiller 3's "38mm" little brother. The kit is made with the same high quality materials but comes with one big bonus! A FREE!!! 24mm CTI 6G Case & Closure.

Here’s what the kit come with:

• FREE! 24mm CTI 6G Case & Closure.
  • 5:1 Black VK NC, This seamless cone is an injection molded fiberglass filled polycarbonate material that is easily painted and is epoxy friendly.
  • G10 Nose Cone Bulk Plate.
  • 24” 38mm G12 slotted Body Tube.
  • 8” 24mm G12 Motor Mount.
  • (2) Extra wide G12 Centering rings for mounting Rail Buttons in.
  • (3) 1/16” Black G10 TTW Fins.
  • Vinyl Decal.

Features:

• All Fiberglass Design
  • Single Deploy
  • Light weight
  • Almost 3 Feet Tall
  • Approx. built weight 17oz
  • Designed by “Gary T. Designs"

Kits available through BLASTCAP ROCKETRY 63.99

IMG_20140731_191758_575_zpsa010f4d0.jpg

IMG_20140730_180731_297_zps0862b5ea.jpg

IMG_20140731_183921_188_zpsfdab35e8.jpg

IMG_20140731_183344_1822_zps40c9ceb4.jpg

View attachment Gary T PAINKILLER Micro SD.rkt

Last edited:
I don't see it on the Blastcap site yet, when can we order one?

KITS BEGIN SHIPPING 8/8/14

The New Painkiller Micro!! Is the original Painkiller 3's "38mm" little brother. The kit is made with the same high quality materials but comes with one big bonus! A FREE!!! 24mm CTI 6G Case & Closure.

Here’s what the kit come with:

• FREE! 24mm CTI 6G Case & Closure.
  • 5:1 Black VK NC, This seamless cone is an injection molded fiberglass filled polycarbonate material that is easily painted and is epoxy friendly.
  • G10 Nose Cone Bulk Plate.
  • 24” 38mm G12 slotted Body Tube.
  • 8” 24mm G12 Motor Mount.
  • (2) Extra wide G12 Centering rings for mounting Rail Buttons in.
  • (3) 1/16” Black G10 TTW Fins.
  • Vinyl Decal.

Features:

• All Fiberglass Design
  • Single Deploy
  • Light weight
  • Almost 3 Feet Tall
  • Approx. built weight 17oz
  • Designed by “Gary T. Designs"

Kits will be available through BLASTCAP ROCKETRY and will sell for 79.99

You are the man Gary....
There is no doubt you've got a very special shape / look here.......
It's a winner for sure.....
Keep going with this with larger sizes......

Teddy

Be nice to see what it looks like without having to fire up pc, laptop or mac, download software to look at it.

More so when I'm having a beer on the sofa and using my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I've been looking for a reason to get those 24mm motors....this just might do it... D'oh.

You know, I could use another 38mm bird... I've also been eyeing those 24mm Gs... Hmmm

Nate

Theses are the exact reasons I went with a smaller Painkiller instead of bigger one, I don't really fly much of the smaller stuff but CTI's 24mm loads are just so damn cool I had to make a kit that will utilize them.

I've always wanted a reason to get the 24mm CTI stuff but couldn't wrap my head around a good rocket for it. Most 24mm kits won't really survive without too many mods to make it worth it, and if you go that far why not go 29mm. The MD kits out there need tracking and I'm not setup to track that small a BT.

I've also been wanting to setup a rocket or two to toss in a saddlebag on my bike to ride out to launches, toss a small plano case full of motors in the other side and go rip a few off.

This seems to land square in the middle of all that. Very nice.

Any more information on this cone? I assume we'll be seeing more of them in the future.

Fiberglass filled polycarbonate?

Any more information on this cone? I assume we'll be seeing more of them in the future.

Fiberglass filled polycarbonate?

What more info would you need or like??? 5:1 Black VK NC, This seamless cone is an injection molded fiberglass filled polycarbonate material that is easily painted and is epoxy friendly.

What more info would you need or like??? 5:1 Black VK NC, This seamless cone is an injection molded fiberglass filled polycarbonate material that is easily painted and is epoxy friendly.

Smooth on the inside? Is it heavy? Is Curtis making these now? Will this be scaled to larger sizes?

Smooth on the inside? Yes, Is it heavy? Not at all very light! Is Curtis making these now? No, Will this be scaled to larger sizes? There is a 54mm now as for larger sizes that is unclear at this point

Here is an image
Thanks Brian, I really didn’t think there’d need to be anymore explanation as to what the kit looks like since it is just a smaller version of the original 3"?? However there will be many more pics once the kit becomes available. My original release date look like the 8/8/14 but at this point it may be much sooner. Thanks for your interest. GT

Do you think an Eggfinder ( I know it's not your product) will fit inside the nosecone?

Back