MY finished MINI Geo-Sat clone :)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wagondriver42

Reaction score
I didnt do a build thread on this one, and Im still very much hoping the parts for a full size clone become available. But until then I got a little creative. Main BT is 20, boosters are 5. Everything I used is an Estes part. (although some are slightly altered lol)

IMG_4782.JPG

IMG_4784.JPG

IMG_4785.JPG

IMG_4786.JPG

IMG_4787.JPG

Now that's really Super..you do terrific work...you also gave me some ideas for scratch building an upscale version.

Thanks for sharing.

Ed

Now that's really Super..you do terrific work...you also gave me some ideas for scratch building an upscale version.

Thanks for sharing.

Ed

That (and Daddyisabar's builds) have inspired the purchase of two D-Region Tomahawks.

That (and Daddyisabar's builds) have inspired the purchase of two D-Region Tomahawks.

Hmmmmm..
bigw.gif

Thanks you for the compliments guys :) Makes a guy feel good about his efforts. Now if only I could find a way to make some money from my rocketry love lol.

Pretty nice variation on the Geo-Sat HV, very interesting rendition of the satellite.

Just finished and flew a Micro Geo-Sat HV 3x downscale 3 motor cluster last weekend.
Hope you have as much fun flying yours. The Old Estes #1977 Geo-Sat HV as always been one of my favorite LPR custom clustered models.

I'm sure with the number of people showing an interest in getting the Geo-Sat HV plastic parts 3-D printed they will become available fairly shortly.

Heres a couple pics of the old full size and new 3x downscle (BT-5, main T4 and T3 Boosters). Really a Hoot to fly on MMX-II and MMX-II-NE boosters.

021-sm_Geo-Sat HLV 3C_03-21-89.jpg

Attachments

• MM 405a1_MM Geo-Sat HV Tri-Motor Cluster 3X DownScale_07-18-14.jpg
    MM 405a1_MM Geo-Sat HV Tri-Motor Cluster 3X DownScale_07-18-14.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 14
Back