HAPPY BIRTHDAY LW BERCINI

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many happy returns of the day! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Think I'll have a beer in your honour! Thanks LB!

Happy birthday to you,,,
Happy birthday to youuuuuuu,,,,,,,

Teddy

Happy Birthday and if you need a useless answer, I have plenty.

Happy Birthday and if you need a useless answer, I have plenty.

Thanks Bob. But I already know that if I ever need a bunch of people to totally disregard an issue I am having, I can totally depend upon the college of clowns here to give me the level of disrespect that evidently they think I deserve.

Last edited:
I had to share this cool birthday gift I received.

I'm sure many of you guys are just like me; your friends and family are clueless about what to get you for Christmas or your birthday. So you end up with more clothes you don't wear, or more food that you really shouldn't eat anyway.

But check out these schweet custom nose cones that my best buddy made for me! Two extra-long BT-55 and BT-60 balsa cones. Now I just need to get the right inspiration for how to use them.....

14788536362_45ddb5b5fb_z.jpg

I had to share this cool birthday gift I received.

I'm sure many of you guys are just like me; your friends and family are clueless about what to get you for Christmas or your birthday. So you end up with more clothes you don't wear, or more food that you really shouldn't eat anyway.

But check out these schweet custom nose cones that my best buddy made for me! Two extra-long BT-55 and BT-60 balsa cones. Now I just need to get the right inspiration for how to use them.....

14788536362_45ddb5b5fb_z.jpg

Must....resist...urge....to suggest...what he can do with them... It's too much... head about to pop!

Glenn,

I have a message for you. I'm sure if you think about it, you'll be able to put a finger on what it might be...

I will add this, he needs a suggestion. Draw something up with a lot of straight lined fins and he'll give it a better look-see than what my swoopy fin ideas are like.

LOL Gary! You don't know Glenn like I do - what he had in mind had nothing to do with rocket designs.

Based on your PM, you should introduce me, if I ever get to attend a launch you guys are at. I appreciate someone with a wicked sense of humor.
BTW Glenn, I was serious about the straight lined fins.

Based on your PM, you should introduce me, if I ever get to attend a launch you guys are at. I appreciate someone with a wicked sense of humor.
BTW Glenn, I was serious about the straight lined fins.

Lots of straight lined fins...hmm... A certain phrase comes to mind. Something about being ribbed for someones pleasure. I forget.

Back