A rant about useless answers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fit... into the saying

"nibbled to death by gerbils"

Jeeez... some people

suppose you keep a paper towel core handy and your small furry creatures smell of Vaseline?
Stop! You're Killin' me!

Ummm, yesterday was national Tequila Day. Where are the Margaritas???

I've often wondered about the lucky rabbit's foot. The original owner had four of them, and they didn't do him much good otherwise you wouldn't be carrying that one.

Didn't seem to help the rabbit either.

Why is it the number of buns in a package never equals the number of hotdogs in their package?

Why is it the number of buns in a package never equals the number of hotdogs in their package?
That's easy. It's so that you run out of buns, so you buy another pack of buns, then you run out of hot dogs, so you buy another pack of hot dogs, then you run out of buns, so...

I've come up with a sneaky plan to foil their evil conspiracy. When I run out of hot dogs, I put jam on the remaining buns.

That's easy. It's so that you run out of buns, so you buy another pack of buns, then you run out of hot dogs, so you buy another pack of hot dogs, then you run out of buns, so...

I've come up with a sneaky plan to foil their evil conspiracy. When I run out of hot dogs, I put jam on the remaining buns.

I've eaten jam sandwiches, 2 slices of bread jammed together...

If there are 10 hot dogs in a pack and 8 buns in a pack, then buy 8 packs of dogs and 10 packs of buns, and have Joey Chestnut over for a BBQ.

Back