My Birthday gift to you...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The nice people at Apogee sent me a Birthday message, and I'll quote part of it to you...

We think you should celebrate your birthday by lighting off some big rockets. That's what I would do if I were having my birthday. It is a big day in your life, right? And it only comes once per year, so go ahead and do it, and make sure to bring some friends to join in with you.As a small gift from apogee, we are offering you $4.00 off any order so you can have your cake and launch rockets, too!

If your friends are interested in the rockets you're setting off? We want to make you look good, like that wise old person that you've become. Just tell them where they can go to get good service. And give them the coupon code below and we'll take $4.00 off their order too.

For you and your friends to redeem your birthday coupon, simply type the coupon code below in when you go through the checkout process on our web site (or when you call us on the phone)

Your birthday coupon code is: birthday283
Expires at 11:59pm CST on: 08/06/14

Happy B'Day All!
Jim

I guess it's time to see what's sitting in the wishlist. Thanks!

Was a couple of days ago... Just got the email when I checked that account.

Wow - thanks for sharing... I'll have to see if they have anything I want!

... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :cheers:

Back