Rousetech and Bay Area Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edwinshap1

Reaction score
For a school project I had to get two sets of 75/5120 full casing sets. BAR was prompt with information, and the new casings came extremely quickly from the manufacturer and/or Mike@BAR.

Plus Mike gave the school a discount and those red plastic tubes to keep the casings scratch free.

Great service, if you're living in the Southwest and Bay Area Rocketry is at one of your launches, check it out and buy some stuff, Mike is a wealth of knowledge and a pleasure to speak with.

Jared

They are AWESOME... the only problem that I have, is that they have far too much rocketry stuff in their trailer and KEEP putting it out on display at our launches (NW)

They are AWESOME... the only problem that I have, is that they have far too much rocketry stuff in their trailer and KEEP putting it out on display at our launches (NW)

I think that's a problem for all onsite vendors unfortunately. If a product isn't moving it's kept shown until either the packaging and contents fall apart, or until it's purchased. And they all want to have every available option so you don't have to place a special order. I know What's Up Hobbies did that, and it was great that you could find just about any kit, albeit some of the older boxes were sun bleached...

I think that's a problem for all onsite vendors unfortunately. If a product isn't moving it's kept shown until either the packaging and contents fall apart, or until it's purchased. And they all want to have every available option so you don't have to place a special order. I know What's Up Hobbies did that, and it was great that you could find just about any kit, albeit some of the older boxes were sun bleached...

I think he might have been referring to the temptation,,, not that it would ever affect me.:wink:

Great service and prices... I avoid shipping and Hazmat by picking up at Launches... Mike will be somewhere close by if you plan ahead.

One for few running a Cert special now to encourage flyers to step up to the next level for less...

Jack G would say that was "desert whipped"....

Great service and prices... I avoid shipping and Hazmat by picking up at Launches... Mike will be somewhere close by if you plan ahead.

One for few running a Cert special now to encourage flyers to step up to the next level for less...
And he has been stocking more and more bigger motors, so once you fly for less he can hook you in!

I think he might have been referring to the temptation,,, not that it would ever affect me.:wink:
Haha that would make more sense!

Back