A New Look at the Apollo 11 Landing Site

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winston

Lorenzo von Matterhorn
Reaction score
[video=youtube;xUcYQ7slmRw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUcYQ7slmRw[/video]

kinda cool... However, it would have meant a lot more if there was more to it.

It's very disappointing that for a person who was born before we actually landed not to remember a thing about the last guy who walked on the moon as it's been that long since we've been back.

It kind of gets to you when you realize that there are kids today in school that are learning about the Moon Landings that occurred back when their GRANDPARENTS were in high school.

kinda cool... However, it would have meant a lot more if there was more to it.

It's very disappointing that for a person who was born before we actually landed not to remember a thing about the last guy who walked on the moon as it's been that long since we've been back.

And it's virtually assured we won't go back in our lifetimes...

Cest le vis...

Later! OL JR :)

It kind of gets to you when you realize that there are kids today in school that are learning about the Moon Landings that occurred back when their GRANDPARENTS were in high school.

What are you talking about? I was just born before we actually landed, and I'm older than my Grandparents were when they became grandparents (mind you, I don't have any kids of my own).

I think you're jumping the gun just a bit. I'm a grandparent, rather young to be one, none of my grandkids are in school yet, and I was only seven when Apollo 11 landed. It'll be a few more years before your statement really works.

But, I appreciate the sentiment. I'm not sure I'll be around the next time people set foot on the moon or visit Mars.

-- Roger

Back