Hobby shop for engine buys in PA/NJ/NY?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10fttall

Reaction score
Ok, so I have to drive from Philadelphia, PA to Saugerties, NY tomorrow. I have 1 maybe 2 hours to kill. I am looking to buy some HAZMAT Single-use motors. Anybody have a favorite brick & mortar shop that stocks Aerotech SU F's and G's? Ideally, this would be near the I287 or NJ Turnpike, or NY Thruway... Just a shot in the dark. Anything to avoid shipping and HAZMAT fees.

I stopped at Zepplin and it was a great place. It looks like they have most Estes kits that exist, plus a lot of Sunward stuff as well. Body tubes, parachutes, and evrything. Aerotech Initiator box sets for sale too. For engines, they have all the BP stuff for Estes, and lots of Quest. For the composites, there was a box of Aerotech RMS stuff, which I didn't look through. They also had a box of SU Estes branded E,F, and G. I bought several F50's and G-40's which, even at Estes MSRP, were cheaper for my purposes than if I ordered online and payed Hazmat.

Back