Great deal on camouflage paint

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winston

Lorenzo von Matterhorn
Reaction score
Found this fantastic deal while looking for a source of Rust-Oleum "Sand" colored camouflage paint #263653, six 12-oz cans for $14.16 with free site-to-store shipping:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rust-Oleum-Camouflage-6-Pack-Spray-Kit/22795511

Kit Contains: 2 Deep Forest Green, 2 Earth Brown, 1 Army Green, 1 Khaki

d33037bf-7c51-4ea5-bcbe-7a1fa676e4bc_400.jpg

So... There really is a Camouflage spray paint. COOL!!!

miscellaneous-camouflage-camouflaged-painters-painters_and_decorators-paint-rhan1046l.jpg

Many of you know that I work in/manage a hobby shop here in Ohio.

True Story!!!!

Several years ago when Perfect made paint for R/C models their camouflage colors came in camouflage colored cans. One day a gentleman came into the store and asked for a refund on his can of camouflage paint. I asked him what the problem was. Usually it was a clogged tip. He stated that the paint in the can was all one color. I promptly refunded his money because I really didn't think it would do much good to explain. Thankfully he didn't want to just exchange it.

True Story!!!!

Several years ago when Perfect made paint for R/C models their camouflage colors came in camouflage colored cans. One day a gentleman came into the store and asked for a refund on his can of camouflage paint. I asked him what the problem was. Usually it was a clogged tip. He stated that the paint in the can was all one color. I promptly refunded his money because I really didn't think it would do much good to explain. Thankfully he didn't want to just exchange it.

Now that is funny!:rofl:

True Story!!!!

I'll have to try that. I'll try my best to keep a straight face for as long as possible.

Sounds like that guy was about as smart as these folks:

https://www.trutv.com/shows/the-carbonaro-effect/full-episodes.html

Last edited:
Back