Meow Mix Tail Cone!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopRamen

SA-5
Reaction score
Meow Mix makes a Wet Food that comes in these little Cups. Just like certain other Plastic Containers, it looks like it will make a good Tail Cone with a little cutting here and there.
Just thought I'de share.
I am infact going to be doing a Cat Themed Rocket eventually, so this will be the Tail Cone for it.
It fits purrfectly onto a 2.6" BT-80.

You always see stuff from the correct perspective " this has to be a rocket part", love it.

You always see stuff from the correct perspective " this has to be a rocket part", love it.

Thanks.

I absolutely love to Re-purpose things.
It's like the old Jingle from the Tootsie Roll Commercials.
"Whatever it is I see, I see, Becomes a Rocket Part to me!"

Purrfic use for it! :grin:

reminder: to smack self in head.:facepalm:

Since that is an odd plastic, what did you paint it with?

I washed it thoroughly, then scuffed it with a Scotch Brite Green Pad, roughly the equivelant of 000 Steel Wool. I then applied Rustoleum 2X "Blossom White" Satin Spray Paint, scuffed again, followed by same Brand Gloss Black and Gloss Clear.

Is that MMT a re-purposed bicycle handle bar?:grin:

No, I just put Aluminum Foil Tape on it, since it is Friction Fit, and I put a Wrap of Tape on the outside too to hold the Motor in place.
The Tape comes off the Aluminum Surface easily without leaving Residue behind or peeling anything off with it.

Back