Just got back, and off I go again!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Just thought I'd take a bit of time to explain my absence from not only TRF, but from the hobby in general. I had been focusing on school, and now that I have graduated, I'm getting worked a whole lot. I'm sure I don't have to explain the lack of motivation to come home from work and start working on rockets.

Fear not, this is not a resignation letter.

I know some will recall that I recently moved back from Texas to Idaho, and I've been here a little over a year now. It's time for me to head out once again...and I'm going to be in a spot I am VERY excited about...

August 18th brings the first day of class at Wichita State University, where I will be studying Aerospace Engineering. I am pumped to be a skip away from Argonia, and I fully intend to be at AIRfest!

So if anyone has missed me, I am not gone! Far from it...I've just been in "watch, not fly" mode for the past few months.

Now as long as that's out in the open...who in the Wichita Area can house a 7.5" Iris for me? :tongue:

Braden

Braden,

Welcome back! Please stop by at Airfest and say Hi.

Kevin

Braden, I don't know you, but best of luck in college and becoming an Aerospace Engineer!!

Back