Contacting Estes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble getting a response from estes ?

I have'nt tried to contact them, but I've only ever heard great things about their Customer Service.

Yes that is what I'm using. Sent them three times. One a week for three weeks.

As has been reported in many, many other threads (you would have to do a search for "contact estes" or something similar), their web based contact system will sometimes filter out some attempts at contact as SPAM. if you do not hear back from them after 2 attempts, you should use the telephone for instant contact.

The telephone number is in numerous threads, including this one here:
https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?39745-Estes-customer-service&p=372080#post372080

I built a D-Region Tomahawk, but lost the tiny nose cone tip. I called estes to ask for a replacement. They said that now that their parts are made in China, they can't send out a replacement part any more. So they sent me a whole kit. Now I have spare parts for the whole thing. :cool2:

...They said that now that their parts are made in China, they can't send out a replacement part any more. ...

Huh, that's interesting. Last I heard the parts were made here and the kits were packaged in China. Things change I guess . . . and I can't keep up.

A whole replacement kits works though eh?!

I tried contacting them a few weeks ago about a warranty issue via their web form... After a couple of weeks without a reply, I went back to the website and notices they took the web form down and now list their email in it's place. I sent an email that morning and got a response just a couple of hours later. Their customer support is awesome once you get a hold of them!

Jerome :)

Back