New URRF "Video"

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKVP

Reaction score
Hello All-

I hope you all had a good time at URRF. I know it has been some time since the launch but I finally made a slide show with video clips from URRF. My Friend Bret came to the event having never been to a sizable rocket launch. By Sunday morning he was hooked on rocketry and told me he wanted to get into the hobby. I took all his photos from Saturday and Sunday and made this small video. I hope you like it. I know it has a lot of my stuff in it but I thought I would post the link anyway just in case you all wanted to see it.

The link is below. Watch in full screen and don't forget to turn up the sound...as I put some music in it. Enjoy!

The link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFUs6fCphVw&feature=em-upload_owner

Have a good week all and I hope those with lost stuff out at the field get their stuff recovered!

Andrew

Great video! Thanks for putting it together and sharing. Now if we could just get the smell of onions into the picture... :rolleyes:

Wow Andrew,,,
That really was a cool video...
Perfect timing too,,,
That was great seeing all of that again,,
it all comes right back....
Thank you for going to the trouble of making that and posting it....

Teddy

Great video! Thanks for putting it together and sharing. Now if we could just get the smell of onions into the picture... :rolleyes:

Stan the onion smell is there.. you just have to scratch your screen while the video is on! :wink:
Thanks for posting the video Andrew!

Thanks for sharing that was an awesome video, the launch was kinda cool to....

Thanks for the feedback guys. It really was a great launch. Teddy- It is no trouble to make and post these videos....actually I have made about 20 of them. It is my second hobby that is linked to rocketry. Nothing like a rainy day, a cup (or two....or three....) of coffee and some time to put one of these together. Besides after a few months it is more fun to view these than to flip through photos.

With Windows movie maker (free with windows) it is kind of easy and fun. I say give it a try. I made an LDRS 31 movie that I put as public. search it on You Tube and I bet you would find it. That was a fun launch and video to make too...

Thanks and have a good day guys!
Andrew

Hello All-

I hope you all had a good time at URRF. I know it has been some time since the launch but I finally made a slide show with video clips from URRF. My Friend Bret came to the event having never been to a sizable rocket launch. By Sunday morning he was hooked on rocketry and told me he wanted to get into the hobby. I took all his photos from Saturday and Sunday and made this small video. I hope you like it. I know it has a lot of my stuff in it but I thought I would post the link anyway just in case you all wanted to see it.

The link is below. Watch in full screen and don't forget to turn up the sound...as I put some music in it. Enjoy!

The link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFUs6fCphVw&feature=em-upload_owner

Have a good week all and I hope those with lost stuff out at the field get their stuff recovered!

Andrew

I finally got to see a picture (5min, 48sec in) of my Tomahawk under my 14' chute, Thank you. :)
Would your friend have a copy of the video while it was deploying and descending under chute by any chance?

-John

John-

I will ask him but I think he gave me everything he had. If you want a digital copy of the photo of it coming down under chute, send me a private message with your email and I can send it to you! Have a great day all.
Andre

Back