• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Great Built Kit Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inventory is complete. There will be a total of 49 rockets for sale. As promised, here is the spreadsheet that itemizes each rocket. It is believed that all information provided is correct, but I do have phases of dyslexia so no guarantees. Any questions are welcome. Look for pictures forthcoming posts.

View attachment TRF_Sale_Post.xlsx

Last edited:
Rockets in the Green Group. Sale prices will be provided August 1st.

Military Missile – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
We’re starting out here with one of the few rockets in this sale I did not build. Saying that it has flown (in my possession) four or five times and it seems to be built solid. Fins balsa or basswood, tubes typical Estes. I purchased this a few years back at a local club sale to benefit an older rocketeer. Recovery split in the middle leaving generous payload room.

Nightwing – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
An old Rocketpad kit that I finally I built a few years back. It has about three flights on it. Really commands attention at launches with the distinct fin profile. Fins are fiberglassed tip-to-tip for durability. Stable flyer with the rear drag. Has a few dings/chips not so much from flights, but my wife knocked it down the basement stairs about a year ago.

Saab B83 – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
I love Scale Kits of Michigan stuff; high quality, durable and had attention to detail in their instructions and scale representations. I am sad the company no longer exists. This Saab missile was part of the inspiration for my L3 design. Surfaced mounted fins are fiberglassed for durability; high gloss Future finish.

ASP – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Another Scale Kits product; I purchased this to build as a preamble to my Rocket R&D 4” ASP build. Suffice it to say I have sold the later kit, but this one is still a great flyer for small fields. Sleek design and distinctive roll pattern are a launch favorite. I believe this one also has 3oz. FG on the fins, but I’m not completely sure. Flown only once.

Astrocam – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Built and flown a couple times. Snapshots are taken upon descent (110 film). Some abrasion on fore end of body tube but other than that just fine. One 110 film cartridge included in the sale.

Big Daddy – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Kind of a modern painting motif to this old favorite. Upgraded centering rings and fiberglassed fins. Rear retainer t-nuts and retainer ring included.

Maverick AGM – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Another Scale Kits rocket. This one is fiberglassed on the body tube. Unfortunately it is one of the first fiberglassing that I did and it isn’t great. Saying that it has won prizes for nicest looking rocket at a launch or two. Distinct sport scale paint scheme with copper camera hatch (painted) on nosecone. Although rocket is flyable, it does have visible cracks on two fins which may need repair in the future.

Saucer – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
This one is just crazy fun! An Art Applewhite 38mm saucer. Painted textured silver. Durable with internal fiberglassing. Large and visible in flight.

2014-07-27 14.42.27.jpg

2014-07-27 14.44.26.jpg

2014-07-27 14.09.59.jpg

2014-07-27 14.59.32.jpg

2014-07-27 14.35.59.jpg

2014-07-27 14.40.23.jpg

2014-07-27 15.01.43.jpg

2014-07-27 14.38.08.jpg

Last edited:
Here are the rockets in the Blue Group.

Myzztic – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
A great one from Baddazz Rocketry! LEDs in nosecone and body. Added “finger” LEDs in tube fins (one green, one red, one blue). Unique sparkle finish dresses up the white PVC body tube. Only one flight on this rocket.

Mustang – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Familiar Aerotech standard high-flyer. Unique lavender paint and decals. IIRC, I built this pretty much stock. Has flown six or seven times and has some paint chipping; largest one ~size of a dime.

Oracle – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Estes video rocket to record flight. Video nosecone was replaced by Estes under warranty so it is brand new. Before that the rocket flew two or three times. Body/fins in good shape.

Duster – $17
A Thrustline Aerospace original design and one of my favorite rockets of all time. Obviously OOP with the demise of Thrustline, but you could have this one. In fact, great history—it was the model John Fleischman (sp?) used as the model on his website. A couple of “notches” out of the balsa fins that don’t affect flight.

Initiator – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
The first non-Estes rocket I built. Still in great shape after nearly 10 flights; maybe a couple of chips/smudges, but not much. Only thing is there is some yellowing of the clear coat along the fillets—not sure why, maybe the fillet material I used was not epoxy at the time.

The Sword – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
This one is a real crowd pleaser! Big and so realistic you will find kids wanting to wield it around and challenge others to a sword fight. Great flights on Aerotech E’s and F’s. Some paint nicks.

Nike Smoke – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
PSII version and a great “big flyer on a small field.” Problem is these things are notorious for “dinging” the aft part of the BT upon landing. I recently reinforced the inside of the tube from the rear CR back with 12oz. Kevlar. Will be super durable now but could stand for a strip and repaint of back couple of inches (BTW, easy as the clear coat on this is Future Finish).

2014-07-27 14.10.45.jpg

2014-07-27 15.08.18.jpg

2014-07-27 14.33.59.jpg

2014-07-27 15.04.34.jpg

2014-07-27 14.51.01.jpg

2014-07-27 15.13.40.jpg

2014-07-27 19.13.37.jpg

Last edited:
Rockets in Yellow Group:

Wildchild – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
My take on the Wildman classic. Blue/green contrasting with silver and chrome. Slimline boattail retainer and “rounded” fins to match. Nice looking and great flying. Tracker bay in nosecone (you know you’ll need it!).

Mini Eagle Claw – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Brother to Wildchild above. Unique teal color with silver and chrome accents. Decided not to screw with the attractive “lines” of the rocket so did not add a retainer. Yes, this is friction fit—only one in this sale. Have flown it once and guess what?—friction fit works fine!

Hawk MIM-23 – $25
The Launch Pad company sometimes receives bad reviews due to their flimsy parts. Well this isn’t your “father’s” Launch Pad kit. This rocket has been fiberglass reinforced all over (not best job in world, but works). Weight added in nose for stable flight. Has flown six or seven times and has some wear (chips mostly on fins). Flys great on H’s and I’s!

Alarm – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Another great Scale Kit rocket!!! Lime green on white paint scheme commands attention. Normal surface mount fins have been fiberglassed tip-to-tip. It has flown five or six times and has some paint chip areas to prove it.

X-Calibur – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
PML high altitude kit. QT body, FG fins. This is actually an extended X-Calibur with a electronics bay added to the payload for electronic single deploy. This rocket was once actually flown on a Skyripper hybrid if you can believe it! Unique chrome snap-ring retainer. Large area of chipping at fin area; will fly fine, but might want to rehab the fin can.

Bull Pup – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Beautiful Scale Kits build. This rocket has only flown once and retains its high Future Finish gloss. Sport scale decals, fiberglassed fins.

Formula 54 – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Another single flight rocket. A member of the successful Rocketry Warehouse Formula series. Upgraded this build with carbon fiber on the fins so you can make it scream!

Weasel – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
This is built as a 38mm minimum diameter. It has provisions for an av-bay extended from normal coupler and a tracker in the nosecone. Rocket wasn't quite completed so there is no recovery kit with this one.

Blue Bird Zero – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Estes design upscale 29mm flyer. OOP at this point with defunct K&S Rocketry. Decals and color applied to match the original. Has fiberglass tip-to-tip on all six fins; includes famous K&S av-bay!

Lunar Eclipse – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
I have described this before as a “sexy” rocket. It is the curves and levels in the fin can area that “get me.” Great package from 3D Rocketry includes av-bay and extended payload; built dual deploy (as most of my rockets are). PML HAMR retainer upgrade.

2014-07-27 14.55.34.jpg

2014-07-27 14.52.13.jpg

2014-07-27 23.16.33.jpg

2014-07-27 15.17.08.jpg

2014-07-27 19.40.59.jpg

2014-07-27 14.13.17.jpg

2014-07-27 14.46.18.jpg

2014-07-27 23.14.59.jpg

2014-07-27 19.42.55.jpg

2014-07-27 19.49.06.jpg

Last edited:
Rockets in the Salmon Group...

Fireball – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Wow! I forgot I had this one! So now three night launch rockets in this sale. Leading Edge specializes in night flight rockets and this one is a great example. Chose shiny silver for a finish, chrome decals get lit up by the high intensity red LED in the nosecone. Like new with only one flight!

Das Blitzzkrieg – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Work with Mark at Stickershock to design the decals for this kit which is now a standard offering for him. This may have been the first built/flown when it was released by Eric at BaddAzz. Has everything, dual deploy av-bay, tracker compartment in nosecone, integrated retainer; typical Baddazz PVC and aluminum materials.

Fat Boy – $65
West Coast rocketeers recognize this kit readily, but for others, it is a pure classic from Public Enemy Rocketry. In fact, this rocket is a show model that Roy, the owner, used to take to launches which he sold to me. As expected, has a couple of chips, but a really good flyer and “piece of history.”

Crayon – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Custom built from a F.O. Schwartz bank. Flew five or six times and then I did a complete rehab on the rocket; improving the color contrast and leveraging decals from Stickershock. Has only flown once since the rehab. Big 5" diameter airframe! Superb flyer and the kids just love it!

King Kraken – $80; optional recovery $45
OK, this one was borderline… It suffered a hard landing due to a faulty e-match at LDRS30 and, although the tube fins are fiberglassed, there are some noticeable creases on one. Most of my rockets utilize Future Finish which is easily dissolved to facilitate repairs. Don’t get me wrong, the rocket can fly fine now, but after calculating, I’m sure I could completely repair it within an hour so I decided included it in the sale.

Black Hawk 38 – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Hot-selling Wildman minimum diameter screamer! Upgraded with Slimline retainer. Includes av-bay and tracking bay. Flown only once!

IROC Scratch Built – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
As above states, this was originally an IROC kit that I extended/upgraded to serve as my L2 platform. Large rocket, 5.5" dia., 54mm MMT. Although it does have wear from five or six flights, it does still look majestic on the pad. Fiberglassed throughout; unique (Rowe’s) cone retainer.

Scratch Near Minimum Diameter – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
This is a past Midwest Power drag race entrant. Was a bit too aggressive on the design and ended up having to redesign/rebuild. Has flown twice since rebuilt as split fin and repainted. Carbon laminated fincan. IIRC I now have provisions for two alts on the av-bay, but not sure (let me know if you want me to check). Unique metallic fade paint job!

2014-07-27 19.14.59.jpg

2014-07-27 20.06.52.jpg

2014-07-27 20.28.21.jpg

2014-07-27 20.34.42.jpg

2014-07-27 20.49.52.jpg

2014-07-27 20.38.11.jpg

2014-07-27 20.43.32.jpg

2014-07-27 23.14.17.jpg

Last edited:
Rockets in the Teal Group:

29-4SS – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Quad motor design from LOC Precision. Designed for airstart with novel side facing altimeter and airstart control bay (Raven with Perch required). High visibility fluorescent green and orange paint. Single compartment dual deploy with tethered main deployment.

Formula 98 – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Another Rocketry Warehouse “bread and butter.” I have used this to test research motors—and I must be pretty good at mixing because it is still around. In fact, the thing looks brand new. It is upgraded with carbon fiber layered fins and has “inverted” tracker bay in nosecone. Sweet looking translucent blue paint used to enhance light blue fiberglass body.

Diablo – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
OK, I have to admit, this is one of my all-time favorite rockets. It is of course, OOP given the demise of BSD. This is an original kit that flew seven or eight times (many on J’s) before I completely stripped it and rehabbed the whole rocket. Has only flown once since the rehab. Ultra-durable with carbon fiber tip-to-tip and fiberglassed body.

Gladiator – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Another high-end classic from Public Enemy rocketry; the larger size Gladiator. Bought this up on eBay, again from Roy the owner. Don’t know the exact history but was almost like new when I got it. Even so, I repainted the nosecone silver to match the decaling. I also added rail buttons and a proper retainer. You just don’t find these kind of rockets anymore!

Hellfire – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
A Gary T. design that just exudes “cool factor” with the rakish fins and conical nose and tailcone. High gloss Dupli-color paint and Future Finish have this rocket looking nearly “showroom.” Upgraded with Aeropack retainer. First flight was a couple weeks ago at LDRS33 which turned out perfectly.

Stealth – $100; optional recovery $45
Striking Binder Designs kit. Again this one almost didn’t make the sale. Had a hard landing at Midwest Power last year and have a surface crack in one fin. This should be repaired as this is one rocket that I built “old school” leaving paper and plywood alone and using wood glue to assemble. Again, easy repair by stripping Future finish, filling/reinforcing crack and repainting with Rustoleum Midnight Black Metallic. BTW, this rocket received tons of complements for the “black-on-black” motif!

Competitor 3 – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Another Midwest Power entrant. Much weight cut out of the components and built super light for fast, high flying. Added a Slimline boattail retainer for aerodynamics. Carboned fin can; filament wound, aluminum tipped nosecone upgrade. Only one flight (successful); tiny nicks on fin edges only; one fin off by a degree or two (does not affect straight flight).

Vertical Assault – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Did I already name a favorite rocket? Well, this one comes in neck-and-neck then… Giant Leap has a real winner here. Long and lanky, perfect flyer, solid integrated fin can. Another of the rockets I use to characterize research motors. Has had seven or eight flights, all perfect.

Scratch (Flechette) – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
This rocket haunted me for years; I saw it in my dreams and finally got around to building it… Scratch from Red Arrow Hobbies parts. Built for AP or hybrid rocket flight. Flexible phenolic reinforced with fiberglassed body; custom cut fins and fiberglass fin-to-fin construction. Utilizes “famous” K&S Rocketry av-bay for electronics setup. Sleek, long frame turns heads at launches.

2014-07-27 21.08.16.jpg

2014-07-27 21.05.53.jpg

2014-07-27 19.10.57.jpg

2014-07-27 20.32.10.jpg

2014-07-27 21.13.56.jpg

2014-07-27 21.20.20.jpg

2014-07-27 21.27.55.jpg

2014-07-27 21.33.45.jpg

2014-07-27 21.23.03.jpg

Last edited:
Purple (and last) Group:

Scratch (Axe to Grind) – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
This is a custom upscale of an old Rockethead Rockets design. It is built true to scale. Upgrades are dual deploy, carbon fibered fins, Blue Tube airframe, etc. Unique battle axe handle wrap and other decals to add to the novelty. Has flown only twice; superb flyer and really starts conversations with spectators and the like!

Scratch (Black Hawk 29 two-stage conversion) – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Again a custom design to really take advantage of the stock Black Hawk 29. BH29 upgraded with dual deploy aluminum av-bay, Slimline retainer and tracker bay. Booster custom designed with dual deploy av-bay and Kevlar lined integrated interstage coupler. Classic sounding rocket styling and paint scheme.

NOTE: This rocket has sale restrictions. The ability to understand the recovery design and implement the prep of this rocket is challenging. It will only be sold to L2 or L3 flyers. If I know you OK. If I don’t know you, I need to see your “rocketry resume” which should include successful minimum diameter and staged flights.

Raptor – $200; optional recovery $60
A Binder Design beauty! The Raptor has distinct styling with split fins and canards. I upgraded to include a Slimline tailcone which enhanced the overall lines. Big, long rocket that is a workhorse. Fiberglassed airframe and carboned fins so you can throw Loki 54-4000’s at it!

Bull Dog – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Big PML sport scale kit. Crowds love this thing! Airframe fiberglassed and G10 fins laminated with CF. Slimline retainer fits overall look of boattail. Single compartment dual deploy with deployment bag and tether release controlled by dual alts in the nosecone.

Scratch (Little Green Man) – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
A Halloween (or Christmas, or Roswell :)) lawn ornament is the basis of this unique night launch rocket. Frame-in-frame design equipped with multiple LED arrays and associated battery packs from head to toe; recovery electronics included. Designed for J340 Metalstorm and CTI equivalent motors, you will make a big splash with this rocket. I even set it up with miniature, battery powered speakers to make alien sounds during the day and freak out the launch spectators. Have fun with this one!!!

Thumper – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Polecat Aerospace make a good rocket, but this one is better with a 75mm upgrade and dual 38mm airstarts! Conventional central av-bay; hatched airstart control bay between fins. Tracker and tons of room in nosecone as it doesn’t take much to get this rocket to high altitude! Rocket does have one "ding" with about a quarter-sized chip out of the black paint at base of nosecone--other than that, primo.

Phoenix AGM-33 – SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Sport scale Phoenix rocket. Fiberglassed airframe, carbon laminated fins. 75mm motor mount and this thing soars easily to 10K feet. Custom decals were designed/applied to enhance the base set provided by Stickershock. Looking at it, you’d think it was a real missile!

2014-07-27 22.18.08.jpg

2014-07-27 22.21.16.jpg

2014-07-27 22.25.45-2.jpg

2014-07-27 22.29.08.jpg

2014-07-27 22.40.47.jpg

2014-07-27 22.38.30.jpg

2014-07-27 22.33.14.jpg

Last edited:
Cool grouping .Will check this back out on Friday . And find something to open that file up . Or stop with my Android and look at it with one of my laptops

I've seen some of Tim's rocket's up close and in person and have seen them fly at Thunder Struck, and Tim does put quite an effort in building them and they are something to see. Tim, you can count me in on the action, as I am in the middle of several builds now, it's always great to pick up some quality pre-built ones. Looks like a road trip to Indiana for me.

Sorry Chris. It is a Microsoft Excel worksheet. I can post a .pdf if that would help.

Just install Open Office. You get all of MS Office capabilities and compatibility for free.

Yes I have ms office . I will check when I have time . Now if we had good WiFi at all launches. I can work and fly rockets at the same time

Well after discussions with a number of TRF members it is clear that my supposition that a sale on a Friday afternoon would be a good time is false for a number of reasons, 1) more people than I realize take off early for the weekend, 2) that particular Friday is August 1st, and shame on me, I forgot that all of Europe goes on vacation in August, and 3) four hours is a long-time to sit in front of a computer to wait for the rocket you want. So given all the above, I am changing the timing and process for this sale to accommodate member requests. Here is how it will now work:

1. Starting tomorrow at noon EDT and lasting for 48 hours, i.e., until noon Friday, I will be accepting "pre-bids" on any rocket you may be interested in. A pre-bid is simply an email providing the name of the rocket(s) and the price(s) you are willing to pay for the it/them and, in the case of dual deploy rockets, a statement of whether that price includes recovery or not. Pre-bids should be sent to my email address: dixontj936 at gmail dot com. It is important for my sanity that pre-bids do not come through PM on TRF, but only through the email account so that when the actual sale starts I will have a clean PM inbox and separate record of requests.
  2. Please understand that a pre-bid is not some veiled attempt by me to carry on an auction. All 49 rockets have been priced. I have priced them per the parameters I stated earlier, but also my goal is to DELIGHT THE BUYER with every one of these rockets so that when you receive them you feel you received something of value and are thoroughly happy with the purchase. That clearly means you will have to trust me when I say that "Prices on these rockets will not change due to pre-bidding." If you bid more than my price, you only pay my pre-determined price. I will not raise/change the price. First pre-bid landing in my email inbox on a rocket that meets my set price wins, regardless if a subsequent pre-bid is higher or not. Again, pricing is already set and that is what you will pay.
  3. Between noon and 1pm on Friday I will sort through the pre-bids received and notify the winners and loosers. Please be patient with me and do not pay until I give you a total to your mailing address including shipping (which may not occur for a while).
  4. Then at 1pm EDT on Friday, like previously planned, all remaining rockets will have their prices posted. Pricing will be posted one group at a time in 15 minute intervals to shorten the overall time for the sale on that Friday afternoon. Again, like previously stated, once the sale starts please PM me on TRF if you want a rocket. First PM I receive on a rocket wins. After the sale (again be patient), I will work with you to get you a total with shipping and at that time you can provide payment.
Sorry to make this change and potentially add confusion, but I'm trying to be accommodating and fair to all TRF members. Thanks.

Last edited:
Everyone find the rocket you want and pre-bid $1,000,000!

You should make this interesting...

1. User Submits pre-bid.
2. You send troj your pricing sheet right now in order to assure people of security and fairness
3. When pre-bidding is over, you announce who won each rocket and what the bid was.
4. Price to be paid by winning bidder iis the greater of the Pricing Sheet Value or the following:

((Pre-bid Value - Pricing Sheet Value) / 2) + Pricing Sheet Value

This essentially prevents people from doing what I suggested above and will also allow you to recoup some of the value expressed by the pre-bidders. It also adds complexity to this process, which seems in line with previous posts.

For example:

I want the Competitor 3 that you have. I bid $125 in the Pre-Bid. Your Pricing Sheet Value is $50. The price to close the deal is $87.50. Pre-bidder has the right to accept or walk away from that price.

Last edited:
Everyone find the rocket you want and pre-bid $1,000,000!

You should make this interesting...

1. User Submits pre-bid.
2. You send troj your pricing sheet right now in order to assure people of security and fairness
3. When pre-bidding is over, you announce who won each rocket and what the bid was.
4. Price to be paid by winning bidder iis the greater of the Pricing Sheet Value or the following:

((Pre-bid Value - Pricing Sheet Value) / 2) + Pricing Sheet Value

This essentially prevents people from doing what I suggested above and will also allow you to recoup some of the value expressed by the pre-bidders. It also adds complexity to this process, which seems in line with previous posts.

For example:

I want the Competitor 3 that you have. I bid $125 in the Pre-Bid. Your Pricing Sheet Value is $50. The price to close the deal is $87.50. Pre-bidder has the right to accept or walk away from that price.

Interesting but no, I'm not looking to set up an eBay bidding war. And honestly, although I think the process you suggest is better, on previous sales, when I tried to take it out of the realm of "fastest PM" and reward a TRF member that really wanted a rocket, I received tons of grief, so fastest email and PM it is.

On #2 above, I am happy to send Troj my pricing sheet (assuming Troj is not purchasing) as a neutral third party check-and-balance.

Last edited:
Wait so are you going to use the equation that Dan suggest you use for figuring out the final price?

Wait so are you going to use the equation that Dan suggest you use for figuring out the final price?

No. Sale prices are already set. To summarize... 1) First email that comes in during the pre-bid window that matches or exceeds the sale price for a rocket wins that rocket, 2) after that, any rockets left will have their sales prices posted at 1pm EDT Friday and TRF members can respond by PM on those rockets that they would like to purchase.

Interesting but no, I'm not looking to set up an eBay bidding war. And honestly, although I think the process you suggest is better, on previous sales, when I tried to take it out of the realm of "fastest PM" and reward a TRF member that really wanted a rocket, I received tons of grief, so fastest email and PM it is.

On #2 above, I am happy to send Troj my pricing sheet (assuming Troj is not purchasing) as a neutral third party check-and-balance.

I won't be buying, so I would be happy to hold the pre-pricing sheet andf verify against the final prices if you'd like. The only people on here I know personally (I think) are AlphaBrewer, samb, pyrobob and Tmaklin; so it's not like I have personal connection to any major buyers.

I like this system of sale, and am happy to support it if Troj would rather not.

Last edited:
I find it odd that there needs to be a discussion on a "neutral third party" to monitor the "fairness" of this. They are Tim's rockets and he should be able to decide who gets them and for what price. Or am I missing something here?

I find it odd that there needs to be a discussion on a "neutral third party" to monitor the "fairness" of this. They are Tim's rockets and he should be able to decide who gets them and for what price. Or am I missing something here?

The only reason I added that bit was based on my fantasy bid vs. Tim's price differential. Otherwise, I agree with you entirely.

The only reason I added that bit was based on my fantasy bid vs. Tim's price differential. Otherwise, I agree with you entirely.

OK, since there will be no price accepted higher than my set prices, we are OK(?).

I'm telling you guys, there are some real deals in this list. Even the higher priced rockets (if you haven't figured out prices go up as you get farther down the spreadsheet) are a great value.

I'm way more than OK here. I just need to figure out how to do a few offers for tomorrow considering I will be in a really pointless meeting.

Got my choices and amounts picked. Sadly there are a few I would love to get, however shipping might remove the shine of the value.

I'm way more than OK here. I just need to figure out how to do a few offers for tomorrow considering I will be in a really pointless meeting.

Got my choices and amounts picked. Sadly there are a few I would love to get, however shipping might remove the shine of the value.

Al, that could be fixed by attending Midwest Power in late October (I may I have to bring an extra trailer for deliveries at that time).

Will be in the Western Caribbean. Karen requires that I take her on one vacation a year that does not involve:

• A farm field
  • Loading the trailer
  • Looking for a lost rocket
  • Eating with grease and spent motor on your hands
  • Needing to wash the car when done.
  • Bicycles

So this year it's a cruise out of Galveston on 10/26.

How about this - you come to LDRS next year!?

Back