• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Great Built Kit Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a 3% insurance policy. I have only had to open a dispute once in the last couple of years, and that was with a rocketry vendor, not a private party.

OK, now I get it. There is the value. Well, value? Maybe not; but at least some measure of worth.

Got the Weasel yesterday Tim and just wanted to say GREAT PACKING. Also you do damn good rocket work man. Those are awesome fillets. This is my first MD rocket and it's going to SCOOT! Thanks

Got the Weasel yesterday Tim and just wanted to say GREAT PACKING. Also you do damn good rocket work man. Those are awesome fillets. This is my first MD rocket and it's going to SCOOT! Thanks

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Got my three rockets today. Wow, great craftsmanship and very nice recovery hardware. The pictures dont do the rockets justice. Cant wait to fly these this weekend, they are truly ready to go. Thanks again.

Got my three rockets today. Wow, great craftsmanship and very nice recovery hardware. The pictures dont do the rockets justice. Cant wait to fly these this weekend, they are truly ready to go. Thanks again.

Love it--have fun!

I came home from a short vacation and the Blackhawk was waiting for me. :) Exceptionally well packaged. I much look forward to flying it this fall season.

Rockets, three of 'em, arrived safe. Will be a hoot to fly these at AIRFest in a couple weekends. The Mustang is going to scoot. Possibly my fastest and highest launches yet!

Great builds and solid rockets with lots of launches left in them.

See ya,
Rod

Got mine also. Even better than anticipated! Wish I had been more on the ball to get in on some of the others. Can't wait to fly!

I flew the mini eagle claw this past weekend. Went up on a G40 in a slight breeze. It weather-cocked off the rail and went over a nearby soy field. Next time I will use a higher impulse motor. Flew great once it got going.

I flew the mini eagle claw this past weekend. Went up on a G40 in a slight breeze. It weather-cocked off the rail and went over a nearby soy field. Next time I will use a higher impulse motor. Flew great once it got going.

Yes, I think my one flight was on a G64 for that one.

Glad you guys are enjoying them!

Back