The Remarkable Rocket Recovery Harness Giveaway

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to steal a prize from the rest of ya, but I'm in!

Yahoo! I finally entered, please pick me!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Pick me, pick me!

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Im in

Alexander Solis

Level 1 - Mariah 54 - CTI-I100 Red Lightning Longburn - 6,345 Feet

The cost of entry being what it is, I'm in!

Thanks,
Mike

Rules & Entry

Check - Have 25 posts (You must have 25 post as of the close date of this thread or your entry will be removed)

Check - Reply to this thread one time.

I'm In

Last edited:
Don't you hate it when the last guy to enter wins? I'm in, these look awesome!

I want to lead this drawing with a great big thank you to Ted and OneBadHawk! I know you guys are a family and have been to his site a million times, but I ask you continue to show him our support and check out his site. Here's a link.

https://onebadhawk.com/

Next, thank to everyone who entered! I merged everyone with more than one post ensuring even odds of winning. I then removed members with less than 25 post. Your post number is your entry number, and using a random number generator the following numbers were drawn. I have gone ahead and connected them to their usernames.

First Prize - 126 - Joker050608

Second Prize - 71 - Massrokit

Third Prize - 29 - pyrobob

To claim please contact me via private message. I will put you in touch with Ted.

Thanks for allowing me to host such an awesome giveaway, I hope you all had a good time!

It was an absolute pleasure to do this...
Thank you so much to TRF,,, this forum has been a fantastic place to meet,, greet,, and learn,,,
and it will continue to be...
Thank you for all your trouble and efforts Austin for making this possible...
My heartiest congratulations to all the winners...
Please be aware,, if you won a prize and would like a different harness to fit a different size rocket be my guest,,,
you are more then welcome to treat the prize as a dollar figure against the purchase of any harness you'd like,,, no cash back of course,,, lol...

Will the winners please contact me at [email protected] and I'll get these harnesses right out to you....

Thank you all again,,,
This really was fun....

Teddy

Congratulations to the winners! Thanks Ted and Austin!

(We should do this at least twice a week!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back