The Remarkable Rocket Recovery Harness Giveaway

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard you can't win if you don't play, so I'll play.

I could really use theses on my current builds

Outstanding! Very glad to see you're offering this!

Later!

--Coop

Just crossed the line. :)

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

I must admit, I am unsure how to apply any of these Rocket harnesses, but I'm quite certain that I have over 25 posts and now this is one of them.
(I'll be travelling in the week prior to the drawing, so if I should win, please hold it til I'm back. And if there's someone else more deserving [--read that, "better use" for the product--] I would certainly yield my win to them!)

Last edited:
I'll have to come up with another build to put them to use, but that should not be a problem...

entered. not hopeful, but you can't win if you don't play...

...reply to the thread for entry? Easy enough. I sew up my own stuff but a free harness never hurts ;)

I'm definitely in!!

Post more, Big Mike. You gotta have 25 to be in.

this is my entry. hey ted it nice to finally meet you at the last launch. See you again in august. I hope i will have my eagle claw built by then.

You need 25 posts by the 28th to qualify and you only have 2 so you need to get busy :)

Data from this thread would be a good way to "cull the Herd". looking at the number of active members, in relation to total members (about 10%), in relation to response to this thread, (about 15% of active so far), could lead to some serious house cleaning!

Ok, I'll reply. When does the 25 post start? Is it from when the thread started of from when I said I'm in?

Rules & Entry

- Have 25 posts (You must have 25 post as of the close date of this thread or your entry will be removed)

- Reply to this thread one time.

Not sure if replying ONE time is a qualifier or restricter. Anyway, here is my one post just in case.

Thanks for doing this Teddy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back