SEMROC network issues

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Sheryl contacted me a moment ago to ask me to let you folks know that she is experiencing some network issues keeping the SEMROC server inaccessible.

SEMROC is still selling stuff! The site will not be accessible until sometime Wednesday (she hopes :) )

Be patient! :)

This has been a public service announcement from yer friendly rocketeer :)

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

It appears I now have internet service but I can't get to the Semroc site. Will have to get someone to help me with this. I know we host our own server but that is about the extent of my knowledge of computers.

Sheryl

If you are able to get on the site to order, please be patient. I will get your order out as soon as I can get back on to our site.

Sheryl

Our site is up and running again. To those who placed an order, thank you very much for your patience and thank you for not giving up on me.

Sheryl

Our site is up and running again. To those who placed an order, thank you very much for your patience and thank you for not giving up on me.

Sheryl, I think I can safely say I speak for everyone here when I say we're not going to give up on you.

-Kevin

Sheryl if I can help IT wise from across the pond my service are to hand for no charge at all. About time I gave something back.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

We wont give up on you, even (if) after you close up shop :)

Sheryl

Is Semroc going to be back with all it's models. Like the Saturn 1B? Your repos are the best.

Is Semroc going to be back with all it's models. Like the Saturn 1B? Your repos are the best.

Not as of today. Best I know is that Sheryl was selling off in-stock inventory and SEMROC was up for sale - it was too much to keep it going without Carl at the helm I'm afraid. She made a sincere go at it but health issues and the like forced her to make a hard decision.

Past that only rumors in innuendos have been posted about a possible resurrection but as of today, to the best of my knowledge, there has not been a buyer and SEMROC will remain a mere shadow of what they once were until further notice. I admit that I had been hoping that Jim Flis would take up the SEMROC standard but it seems that is not the case.

Thank you everyone for your continued support. Jason is correct but I am still hoping it will one day be back full force.

Sheryl

Back