GRAVE DANGER

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHAZDABLUESMAN

Reaction score
Hello, I purchased Grave Danger and built about a year ago. About 95% finished. Had to stop for a while because of work. Can anyone email me the instructions? Also, any suggestions on engines. Thanks, Charles

Those kits look awesome...
Any know of they are still order able?

I mean, obviously you can order them, but is Mercury still an active kit manufacturer?

https://www.mercury-rockets.com/index.html

I won one in a club launch raffle and put it into the build pile years ago. Dug it out to scan the instructions for this thread. It turns out to have a nice translucent nose cone so it will be build as a night launch rocket with a night bow in the nose and as many leds as I can fit on the body surface. As all my night launch rockets are high power this will work for midpower. A 3 grain 24mm F50 skidmark might be neat or perhaps a F240 vmax would be interesting at night.

Last edited:
A great kit, I had one till a SU motor that I bought from a fellow rocketeer CATO'D and blew apart the fins and motor mount, I would stick with APCP E and F motors, you could lose this rocket on a G motor as the E and F motors gets this kit up high and fast, depending on your recovery area.

Back