• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4" Diameter High Power Aries Rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isaiah-Valadez

Reaction score
Hello people who may or may not know me as some may have noticed I have not been on for over a year maybe even two I’m not completely sure. Anyways I am writing this to say that unfortunately I will be leaving the rocketry community as I am an incoming high school senior and my focus has begun to shift to college and a job. I may or may not come back to rocketry later in life who knows but I am getting rid of the last piece of my rocketry collection except for my skeeter which is way too big to ship.

For Sale is a 4” diameter Aries rocket from Rocket Dynamic Systems Original can be seen here: (https://www.rocketdynamic.com/aries.htm) the rocket stands at just over 7’ tall and is fully fiber-glassed from tip to tip. It features a 54mm motor mount (There is enough space for an Aeropack retainer) and it comes with a 60” military type parachute with Nomex protector. The upper portion of the rocket (silver part) is completely empty and leaves tons of room for electronics or anything else you might want to throw in there. The paint job on this rocket is half silver and the other half is blue/purple color shift. This was my first high power rocket that I built and it is built like a rock and has successfully survived its first and only flight so far on a J-500. I am asking $100 OBO for the rocket including everything stated (Buyer pays shipping) I am flexible on the price so just PM me if interested. Once again thanks for looking and goodbye to the rocketry community.

Here is the link to its first flight (Sam was my mentor who launched it): www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TSKDI5pSRE

IMG_9884.jpgIMG_9889.jpgIMG_9888.jpg
IMG_9887.jpgIMG_9889.jpgIMG_9888.jpg
IMG_9893.jpgIMG_9892.jpgIMG_9890.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0170.JPG
    DSC_0170.JPG
    5.7 KB · Views: 515
  • DSC_0173.JPG
    DSC_0173.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 515
  • DSC_0176.JPG
    DSC_0176.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
I would have bought it at that price as a sealed kit; but I'm not purchasing built rockets at this time.

Price reduced to $80 OBO plus shipping which comes out to a total of $120 payed and shipped after seeing the estimate for shipping cost. If you are interested please message me, really trying to get it sold to have some money for an upcoming trip. As stated before I am lenient on the price just message me and we can probably work something out. Thanks for looking!

Last Price reduction for this sale, now selling for $100 flat . Once again I'm am trying to get this sold for an upcoming trip thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back