NARAM 56 vendors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billspad

Reaction score
Does anybody know if there will be a vendor selling e-matches and black powder? I'm flying a rocket at least once that will need four charges. I can ship the rocket to myself at the hotel and I can have a reload shipped there. In a pinch I can use flashbulbs but I know of no way to ship black powder to myself. I have a LEUP but I'm pretty sure the dresser draw in my room isn't going to qualify as a magazine.

While we're on the subject, is there going to be a vendor selling CTI reloads. I'm going to have a K shipped just to be sure I have it but I'd like to support a vendor who is attending if possible.

Joe from Giant Leap ("Rocketjoe13" here on TRF) told me he was going to be there. He'll probably chime in on this thread, but if he doesn't, get in touch with him - either via a PM on the forum, or directly through Giant Leap. He's a great guy to deal with.

s6

Yes, I'm planning on being there for the ULA madness to begin the week and then for a few days of the Sport Range flying. I'll be bringing what I have of Giant Leap's motor stock, including e-matches and BP. I understood Bill from Balsa Machining Services was also going to be there. I'm probably leaving mid-week, like Wednesday, to re-load and get out to UROC's 19th Annual Hellfire launch event on the Salt Flats. Wendover Willie owes me some money from my last visit out there.

Great. That solves my problem. I'll be contacting you about a CTI K reload as soon as I figure out what I need. I was going to have one shipped to me but if you're going to support the launch I'd prefer to give you the sale.

We will all miss Semroc. Bill, I will be there till the end, so if you need any BP just let me know. Look for Kerbco Rockets next to the NCR booth.

Just for everyone a heads up, I will be there as a representative of HighTech rocketry as well. If you have a Rose fin jig and need it looked over for minor repairs or calibration, bring it to me. If you think it needs any major repairs, please bring it with good padding and a box. I will take it back to Phoenix for repairs and it will be shipped back in your box. Please let others know about this. Thanks.

Geoffrey
NAR 85416 L3

Greetings, everyone.

I am the coordinator/host for the NARAM-56 Manufacturers' Forum Saturday night, July 26, at the NARAM hotel.
The event will run from 8:00-10:00 PM.
I do not yet have a total count of how many manufacturers will wish to make presentations. Please register on the NARAM-56 website as a manufacturer so I can have some idea of how many folks may be making presentations.
Depending on the number of presenters there may be windows of anywhere from 10 to 15 minutes for each.
Of course, a presenter does not have to use up their entire alloted time.

I hope there will be many manufactures making presentations at NARAM.

Does anybody know if there will be a vendor selling e-matches and black powder? I'm flying a rocket at least once that will need four charges. I can ship the rocket to myself at the hotel and I can have a reload shipped there. In a pinch I can use flashbulbs but I know of no way to ship black powder to myself. I have a LEUP but I'm pretty sure the dresser draw in my room isn't going to qualify as a magazine.

Bill, wish I could help you with the BP. There is a large magazine sitting away from our house with 23 lbs of BP. Not sure what I am going to do with it.

Bob, please give a big hug to everyone from me. I will truely miss seeing our friends.

Sheryl

I should have a fair amount of BP available and e-matches as well. I'll be there Saturday thru Wed before I roll out to Hellfire.

Back