AIRFest XX Projects

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not exactly a project, but I did get myself, Sharon, the truck, the trailer and all our rockets home safely today. Tomorrow I will start a thread about our Airfest XX adventure.

Congrats on your Level 3 Wayne! I knew you will get it no problem. I can't wait for the launch report.

Not exactly a project, but I did get myself, Sharon, the truck, the trailer and all our rockets home safely today. Tomorrow I will start a thread about our Airfest XX adventure.

Trust me, from someone who drives a "Little BIGGER" truck and, TWO trailers around everyday...getting home SAFELY is the number one priority!:D
Glad too hear you both made it home safely....looking forward to your report.
Congratulations once again on the successful L3!:wave:

Trust me, from someone who drives a "Little BIGGER" truck and, TWO trailers around everyday...getting home SAFELY is the number one priority!

Yep! The best news is that someone's trip to the field, or home, was boring and uneventful.

Glad too hear you both made it home safely....looking forward to your report.

Indeed! Good to see you guys again, and I hope Sharon enjoyed getting ducked! (Though I think she knows not what she asks for....)

-Kevin

Steve,

I did. I won't be able to process them until the weekend, though. Too much other stuff going on - decompression, work, unpacking, etc. I'm not even sure how they turned out. BTW, the flight was more like about 10:20 IIRC, my flight was right before yours and was at straight-up 10AM. Mine was the M650 in the min. diameter 3" Wildman.

--Lance.

Lance,

Fantastic news - thank you. I'm with ya on the recovery/work battle this week. When you're ready, I look forward to seeing them.

Regards,

Steve

Congrats on your level 3 Wayne and glad ya'll are home safe. Sorry I missed your Javalina green chili Sharon but I was bushed and went to bed at 9 Fri. night. I wont miss it next year though.

Thanks! update from yesterday, I decided to go for it early and flew my DS Extreme "Red Tailed Extreme" on an AT M1297 around noon. Not only did it fly great, but the Mobius HD video camera got excellent video of the flight. Flew to 13,124 ft. and landed in a sorghum field. Eggfinder made it easy to find about 1.5 miles NE of the launch area. Sharon will try to edit the video later, it's about 30 min. long.

congrats wayne!
great seeing sharon & you out there!! :)

This may be a long shot, but I'd love to have any pictures of my 54 MD that flew out of the tower to the left of pad 71 on Saturday about 3:00. I have one picture by Lauretta Gordzelik.
DSC_8793.jpg

Back