• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech 29 and 38mm motor casings

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyC

Reaction score
Tubes are used but very clean, without closures.

Aerotech 29/240 tube $20 + shipping *sold*
Aerotech 38/720 tube $30 + shipping *sold*

At cases.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww Mannnnnnn,,,,,,,

You guys are quick...................

Teddy

Karl I just bought one from you!
I'm beginning to notice a trend here. Glad I'm not the only case hoarder !!

Both boxes are packed up, and I'll drop them off at the post office in the morning!
Thanks!

Karl I just bought one from you!
I'm beginning to notice a trend here. Glad I'm not the only case hoarder !!

I admit that I have a case hoarding problem. To be honest I think that case I sold you was the first case I ever let go of. I never used it. I also admit that I have cases that have never been filled with propellant. I just have this fear of not having the right motor case. They make me feel secure. Sometimes I just pull them out to look at them....My name is Karl and I am a case-a-holic.

I admit that I have a case hoarding problem. To be honest I think that case I sold you was the first case I ever let go of. I never used it. I also admit that I have cases that have never been filled with propellant. I just have this fear of not having the right motor case. They make me feel secure. Sometimes I just pull them out to look at them....My name is Karl and I am a case-a-holic.

lol... lol... lol... lol...

+1,000,000

Teddy

Karl, I'm gonna take care of that don't worry... I got a bunch of G54's on the way !

I pretty much only fly 29mm, I'll probably grab a 29/360 at some point just to have one, nice thing about the White Lightning 29mm Aerotech motors - no hazmat up to an I200 :cool2:

My name is Jef, and I am a case-a-holic also...

nice thing about the White Lightning 29mm Aerotech motors - no hazmat up to an I200

Wwwwwoooooooo,,,,
I did not know this............
I'm gonna remember this one fer sure........

Teddy

+99 on case-a-holic. I don't even want to think hard about the pile of cases I have. And it seems to keep growing. They are soooo shiny !
Main problem is there are too many to lug around. So the excuse that I might need a different case than planned is flawed, since I won't have it at the launch when I discover I need it. Gah. Then the pile is in danger of growing again. :facepalm:

Yeah the G54,G79,H128, H180 and I200

I think there's a F also - F37 maybe ? But the 24mm F35 will pretty much fill that hole, Them F40 Is a hair more uump, but it's Hazmat..

One day at work I had a little too much time on my hands...

It could be worse. You could collect clowns and be a "clown-a-holic"

Back