Help Support RocketryForum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
    Quote Originally Posted by plugger View Post
    Hi Jim,

You're correct, the firmware comes with the AltOS installer but it doesn't automagically update the device. You have to plug the EasyMega directly into your computer and run the process manually via the AltOS GUI. The instructions for how to accomplish this are on page 60 of the AltusMetrum manual.
    I did that back in September. I'm trying to recall the details, but I got the firmware separately from Keith (I think Keith referred to me as his Guinea Pig). I do not know exactly how others did their updates before Balls. Sorry for not being clear on that.

Jim

Edit - Turns out I was "the first test monkey".

Quote Originally Posted by JimJarvis50 View Post
    I did that back in September. I'm trying to recall the details, but I got the firmware separately from Keith (I think Keith referred to me as his Guinea Pig). I do not know exactly how others did their updates before Balls. Sorry for not being clear on that.

Jim

Edit - Turns out I was "the first test monkey".
    Thanks for the clarification Jim. And thanks again for documenting your experiences here.

drew

AMRS L3
    Max Alt AGL - 23,908ft - K300 - Balls 22
    Max V - 2,488 ft/s, ~Mach 2.2 - M2250 - THUNDA 2015