• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Freedom Launch 2014 T-shirts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimzcatz

Boss, Carolina Rocket Mafia
Reaction score
OK gang, its that time again. I have designed a shirt at customink, take a look and let me know if there is any interest. If I order 24, they are 20$ each, 12 are 26. Follow the link, rotate to see back but please don't make any changes. I do have the design saved. These are Hanes pocket tees.

https://www.customink.com/lab?cid=hgw0-0011-muqx

Nice design Chuck, would you consider putting the design on the back? Just my personal preference, I like the back designs on shirts, leave the front for text and small stuff. But thats just me. Is there any chance I can get the middle design to put on a pocket? Just the black and white, no text. Also, I can remove the Text on mine, so it wont be a Freedom Launch shirt, just a Carolina Rocket Mafia shirt.

Last edited:
Is there going to be a group order? I was going to place an order and noticed that the price goes down with the number of those purchased. (23.62 for 25 or 36.75 for 1) Possibly do a pre order with prepayment?

Brent

No, these shirts will be delivered on the field. I am willing to ship them if the demand is high enough, but that would require a shipping fee.

If you can pick it up on the field, https://www.customink.com/signup/8cnbqzh5

If you are interested in buying a shirt but can not pick it up on he field, email me at cwbullet<aatt>mac.com.

I will email you back the specifics if there is enough interest.

Chuck, I will abandon this thread so you can have it for the Freedom Launch shirts. I will start another one for my Carolina Rocket Mafia shirts.

Jim,

Go ahead and do your shirt. I did not plan to hijack the thread. I though folk's would appreciate an official launch shirt.

There has been no interest outside of one person.

Jim,

Go ahead and do your shirt. I did not plan to hijack the thread. I though folk's would appreciate an official launch shirt.

No, seriously. You hijacked nothing. Makes better sense. I would recommend buying 24 in various sizes and sell at the launch. I'm good for at least 2.I will order mine based on interest as I can't afford to front the money this year. I will do a CRM thread when I get time. Mine for the most part must needs be prepaid. Get the Game Of Thrones reference? I have been hoping for an opening to use that phrase!

Jim,

I am interested in your shirt Chuck. I am in for a Large if you do them.

Ok. I will do a shirt order. I need pre-orders. Send me an email with you sizes. If I would like 25-50 orders.

Providing the weather is friendly and won't cause a sun stroke, I'm good for one of Chuck's designs as long as it isn't a yellow or white shirt.

Awesome. I hope to have the Freedom launch site up by 14 Jul. You can pay fromt the site.

Back