BaddAzz Mini Missile #3

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have any pictures? Man I'm already buying the SAAB and you keep talking about these new rockets!

Do you have any pictures? Man I'm already buying the SAAB and you keep talking about these new rockets!
From the original thread on the minis: https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?64369-BaddAzz-Mini-Missile-Line

attachment.php

You got it Chuck! Many Thanks!!
I got 42' of 3x3 6063 coming tomorrow.

8 Left, Right? Right!

Make That 7

That new CNC turned nose cone you posted on facebook looks sweet! Will you be using CNC turned noses for the rest of the line? I really want to jump in on this one, but I spent a bit on myself lately between birthday, anniversary, and fathers day gift from wife/daughter.

That new CNC turned nose cone you posted on facebook looks sweet! Will you be using CNC turned noses for the rest of the line? I really want to jump in on this one, but I spent a bit on myself lately between birthday, anniversary, and fathers day gift from wife/daughter.

I'll hold you one for a month, if you like.
Yes most will, except for Jayhawk. That sucker is Long!
It would be costly.

Wish I could have 1 of every line posted too the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Ahhhh keeping us all in suspense....... Like Hitchcock.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Eric,,

Is there a different website available to see your wares? Which ones are available and what do your kits include for an example the Hawk in this thread?

Thanks
Ed

Back