1010 Rail

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here.. remind me to to tell you why.

Looking forward to it. Do you attend the meetings?

I do when I can. I work shifts on a schedule bid (by seniority) for the month, so often don't always get the days off I would like.

I do when I can. I work shifts on a schedule bid (by seniority) for the month, so often don't always get the days off I would like.

Wait a minute... I think I remember now.... do you have a daughter who has a pink GForce?

I live right down the road from 80/20... I still ordered from McMaster due to price being cheaper for me.

Was it cheaper after the shipping charges? My only real issue with McMaster is not having any idea what the shipping charges will be until it has already shipped. They are also bad about not putting something small inside a larger over-sized package increasing the shipping charges.

Was it cheaper after the shipping charges? My only real issue with McMaster is not having any idea what the shipping charges will be until it has already shipped. They are also bad about not putting something small inside a larger over-sized package increasing the shipping charges.

I've had the same problems. Drives me nuts. They also were out of stock of something lately and charged me extra to have it shipped from another warehouse. I would have rather waited until it was back in stock at the Illinois location.

Adrian

Was also considering purchasing rail form McMaster-Carr, but not knowing the shipping charges takes them out of the bid. I saw that I could get some from Fastenal, as there's one only 17 miles from here. Anyone try that?

Check the 8020 ebay store.

Bob

The way that the 80/20 ebay store works for shipping is that the shipping for 5 is not much more than for one. If you know anyone else looking for rail around you or your local club, it's a great deal to buy more.

The way that the 80/20 ebay store works for shipping is that the shipping for 5 is not much more than for one. If you know anyone else looking for rail around you or your local club, it's a great deal to buy more.

Randy...

I tried sending you a PM but it says your PM box is full

Ed

Randy...

I tried sending you a PM but it says your PM box is full

Ed

Try it again. Just cleared stuff out of there. It was below the limit, so if there is an issue, just send to my rail-buttons.com email address. That is randy@previously mentioned domain name.com (To prevent Spammers from getting something easy!)

Back