AV Bay Contest Poll

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is the winner?

• Airobert

• Warnerr

• michigander

• Mightyrocketman

• SpaceManMat

• Issus

• BlackBrant

• Conman13

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oddly some of the links won't load up and some will. Can't vote unless I see them all :p

Turned down my security settings now only Michiganders isn't working.

And there's too many really nice ones to choose here and a small contest like this each vote is so important.

Or...

you our could vote for me... A person who actually built their bay vs just milling it...

guys... I really want to win this... Please vote for me.

The battle continues: Two amazing AV Bays, both made from machined plastic…. Both sealed…. Who will win theULTIMATE PRIZE ?????

Warner: https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?65987-24MM-Avbay-in-coupler-for-29MM-rocket

VS

Airobert:
https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?64996-AV-Bay-contest-build-54MM-sealed-sled&p=698712#post698712

Vote for your favorite!

Fun contest!

Win or loose, my link is bigger!:facepalm:
I almost voted for yours, because I like how it feeds the power through the mounting bolts. But that's the electronics-not the Avbay....:grin:

Okay everyone,

I wasn't going to say anything, but now I will because of something I received in my Personal Messages. I have been surfing the forums and from time to time I see a new post from one of the interesting build threads going on. A few of those threads are apparently included in this Av Bay contest thread. I open the thread to see no more content, just some posts that are essentially spam asking "Vote for me here (link to this thread)!!!" I stuck to my belief that you have the ability to ignore things that you are accessing freely, so I backed out of the thread and moved on my way.

What prompted me to post this is that I have now received a PM prompting me to vote for an individual. What the hell? I get plenty of calls from the NRA, Republican Party, and Red Cross (all of which I contribute to but resent their constant nagging for more), I don't need to be hounded on this forum for a stupid vote.

I recommend in the future that you explicitly discourage that type of behavior in these contests. If a person is interested in the contest and wishes to vote, they will vote. Don't bother people to vote. I have not voted and will not as a result of said attempt to obtain votes.

Dan

I received the same kind of IM. I voted, but for the av-bay I thought was best (it wasn't the IM-sender's build).

Later!

--Coop

I was solicited as well. I explained to the soliciter that there needs to be a reward for such an agreement, per the rules of politics and bribery. Until such award comes to light, I shall refrain.

I was solicited as well. I explained to the soliciter that there needs to be a reward for such an agreement, per the rules of politics and bribery. Until such award comes to light, I shall refrain.

What he said. I can obviously be bought.

I stand corrected. The prize is some cnc'd parts. It is not worth a lot. Then again, he would get bragging rights.

Great idea for a contest Chuck. I cast my vote. I will say that I could have voted for a number of the av bays. And everyone in the contest should be congratulated. The ones with lower numbers were still good and interesting in their own right. I learned something from each build. It does take guts to put your stuff out on this forum! Congratulations everyone.

Back