Thunderstruck 5 Video?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow crazy stuff . Well maybe by chrismas the DVD will be ready .

Ok....so here's the scoop: I was able to talk to Eric tonight by phone and, he reiterated that IF he had the cards by this week from Barry that he would work on the inserting the needed captions and, data into the master. With that done he planned to work on this Thanksgiving weekend with a mail out date before the Christmas Holidays.

Tonight at the meeting Barry walked in with a large three ring notebook filled with photo copies of EVERY flight card in the order that everything was flown from day one to day three....He is going to send it out in the mail in the morning (Barry is a USPS Mail Contractor) and, Eric should have it by Tuesday.

There is joy in Mudville!:D

The best part of the whole deal was talking to Eric (who i have known since he was a little computer hacker) and, finding out that when offered the chance to get refunds...NO ONE took him up on his offer....

You have all kept the faith too. Thank-you from Eric and, humbly myself...

*Plus, i think a few of you may want too relive the "Special" Birthday Surprise celebration that we had for Claude.* ;) Shhhhhh! He STILL doesn't know what we did for him....but, our French was probably way off....and, i mean WAY OFF.

Sorry about that....:eek:

Thanks for the update. Any other news from the meeting? I never get down there for the meetings.

Thanks for the update. Any other news from the meeting? I never get down there for the meetings.

Meeting minutes are occasionally post on the website. The last one is from January 2014. The last time they were on the site every month was when I did the website. :confused:

The main topic was the club elections for Officers 2015...

Curtis Reynolds stays on as President.
Tom Mcfee stays on as Vice President.
Bill Kincaid stays on as Prefect/Treasurer.
Sam Midkiff stays on as Webmaster.
Barry McCabe is our new Secretary.
and, i'm back in as Member at Large.

Other than that along with the usual budget talk, planning for our next launch the 15th and, !6th of November at Ash Grove and, meeting with a new member...Not much...

Except for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT too come from President Reynolds later today on this forum.

QUOTE=RandyM;1378267]Meeting minutes are occasionally post on the website. The last one is from January 2014. The last time they were on the site every month was when I did the website. :confused:[/QUOTE]

Thank-you for bringing this to our attention Justin and, Randy...:D I truly do need to check out the site for often. :eek: Now that i actually have a job again with the club i will make sure this brought to the attention of our Webmaster immediately! :D Justin i know for yourself and, others it truly is a long drive to Lafayette and, not worth the trip late on a Sunday night just to sit in. Please feel free to contact me, or any of our Board Members ANYTIME at a launch, via email or even my phone number which i will gladly send to you shortly by PM. Thank-you again!

I don't know if it came in , been in the hospital for a few days

If someone wants a copy of the last Ash Grove T.S. for a while I have 4 extra ones on order. Hope to have them in a week.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies

They were suppose to go out Jan. 7-9 per Eric. I have not seen my Blu-Ray copy yet :(

Anyone got there set in yet I paid on the 14th ?.and it's not here yet

I just got an E-Mail. All pre orders have been shipped this afternoon. When I get them I will put the extras on the website for sale. Don't expect a discount as I didn't get one so I am selling them at my cost and eating the extra shipping. Looking forward to reliving the last Ash Grove TS.
Mr. Bob

Not that I have any negative feelings, but this whole thing has been so fubar, I decided to delete my invoice and walk away...

Here's something too cheer you up Dixie....

Ven i wass a little boy growing up in der country auf "Visconsin"...Sometimes i vould put on my lederhosen and, play dis song on my Glockenspiel ( Nicht-scheisse! :p ) too cheer me up.

You can always come over anytime and, watch MEIN copy....bitte! :rolleyes:

[video=youtube_share;vzs0oUUFWmM]https://youtu.be/vzs0oUUFWmM[/video]

Last edited:
Danke Schoen

[video=youtube_share;LRPILZS1hc8]https://youtu.be/LRPILZS1hc8[/video]

I have watched the whole set . Very well put together and worth the wait

Back