• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade: Raven 29mm Av Bay for Raven Power Perch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patelldp

Reaction score
Looking to trade my Raven 29mm Altimeter Bay, complete with everything originally supplied with the unit. This includes both bulkheads, allthread, nuts, plywood spacers for the battery, battery, rare earth magnet, and the additional 29mm Blue Tube Coupler ($6 value). The unit is new and never flown, and the magnet is included but not in the picture.

I am looking to swap this unit for the Raven Power Perch. Don't care if it's new or used, but prefer new if you have it.

Please PM me if you're interested. Need the Power Perch for URRF in my Mongoose 54 and would prefer to swap over buying new.

I am willing to sell this item as well. If anyone is interested, I will sell it for $50 shipped.

Thanks!!!

SDC10141.jpg

Last edited:
Bump?

Also, removed low-profile nuts....surprisingly needed them for a project here...

I have been thinking about this trade since you posted the thread. When do you need to know if I am willing to do it? I am on vacation until next friday.

The launch I am planning for isn't until the end of June. Let me know as soon as you're willing.

As of right now my design utilizes a single Schurter switch for two units. I understand that this is NOT true redundancy, but it's not really intended to be. The Raven is more or less along to record, with the RRC2+ controlling deployment duties. A Power Perch would allow me to be completely redundant. ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1400960494.010327.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1400960512.356886.jpg

Just add a Featherweight magnetic switch to you Raven's power circut then you will be totally independent.
This will then be true redundency.

Looking to get rid of something I have as opposed to buying another product outright.

I have changed this so that it's for sale or trade now.

Back