Aeronaut 2014

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know.....after last years LDRS, I don't think I'm gonna ever go out there again during the middle of summer. I think I'll stick to MUDROC and XPRS. Too much heat for us big fat guys in August.

I'm doing some shake down flights this weekend out at BR. Mudroc's in a month. By Aeronaut it's whatever still running.

Bring shade and plenty of water for Aeronaut.

Tony

No waiting in lines for you Tony, lucky dog. If only I could hit one of those big lotterys, I'd buy a dry lake somewhere.

I'm doing some shake down flights this weekend out at BR. Mudroc's in a month. By Aeronaut it's whatever still running.

Bring shade and plenty of water for Aeronaut.

Tony

A little over 2 weeks away! Both of my rockets are finished and ready to go with a few exceptions ( E charge testing ). Just wanted to bump this thread to see who's going.

Alex

I look forward to finally some of the crazy forum kids. Don't think I'll bring much to fly but it should be a great time anyway!

I'll be there!

Anyone want to fly a 7600 load? I think I have one rolling around.

I'll be there Sat/Sun -- Just hanging out with butalane and crew.

Looking forward to getting back on the playa.

Todd Harrison

I'll be there!

Anyone want to fly a 7600 load? I think I have one rolling around.

Alex does if the ground test of my 7600 goes less than planned....

Been mixing propellant all day today in preparation for this event. I think it's time to start building my rocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Back