Secret Santa Christmas in July 2014

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Christmas elves under Smokey Sam power delivered a package today, what a clatter! :clap:

Received my SS package from North Carolina. Thank you who ever you are. Hope Santa is enjoying some of that fine NC BBQ this July 4th.

Papa Elf is on an unexpected trip. He won't be back to see if Santa left him something until the eight :).

A while back, someone sent me an email or pm asking about how papa elf runs this. I wanted to respond to it, but I can't find the message anywhere.

Papa Elf plans to run SS and SS-CIJ for as long as I am welcomed to, capable of, and there is an interest in it. Working full time for a church doesn't provide enough money for hobbies, so this gives me a chance to do something which everyone seems to enjoy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Papa Elf is on an unexpected trip. He won't be back to see if Santa left him something until the eight :).

A while back, someone sent me an email or pm asking about how papa elf runs this. I wanted to respond to it, but I can't find the message anywhere.

Papa Elf plans to run SS and SS-CIJ for as long as I am welcomed to, capable of, and there is an interest in it. Working full time for a church doesn't provide enough money for hobbies, so this gives me a chance to do something which everyone seems to enjoy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum
Thanks so much for doing this all the time. I plan on being a part of it as long as I can afford it!

Haven't heard that my recipient has received theirs yet. But I have a receipt of the order from the vendor. Maybe I should call and see if there is any tracking info...

Also, hoping a package arrives here today, since the office is closed tomorrow.

Last edited:
It's all good I don't mind it being late I was just letting my SS (hahaha that's offensive) know it's not here which again is fine in case they don't have tracking...

Also it's really not offensive

Well, I opened mine this morning. I can't find the screen name but thank you Robert Koenn (he left his name on the envelope) for the 29/40-120 motor case.

Well, I opened mine this morning. I can't find the screen name but thank you Robert Koenn (he left his name on the envelope) for the 29/40-120 motor case.

Hehehehehe it's not him I know who it is:):)(it's not me)

I Also know who your SS is. Hint. Robert koenn is who your SS ordered it from.

Thank you SS for the S.S. Cestris kit, it's been on my want list for a long time! Big thanks to Papa Elf for running the Secret Santa bringing joy to rocketeers everywhere.:)

Thank you SS for the gift of the Wildman mini kit! Thank you Papa Elf for running this. Thanks to the TRF community in general. Oh, and for a guess. How about Cody Smith?

Thank you SS for the gift of the Wildman mini kit! Thank you Papa Elf for running this. Thanks to the TRF community in general. Oh, and for a guess. How about Cody Smith?
Nope not me

Sent from my iPod touch using Rocketry Forum

I Also know who your SS is. Hint. Robert koenn is who your SS ordered it from.

Then my Santa must have ordered off of here because I don't know any vendors selling used at 29/40-120 cases.

But...I just noticed that the envelope was already opened and then taped back together. I am looking at Robert Koenn's sale threadsand I think it is either massrokit or althens

Last edited:
Then my Santa must have ordered off of here because I don't know any vendors selling used at 29/40-120 cases.

But...I just noticed that the envelope was already opened and then taped back together. I am looking at Robert Koenn's sale threadsand I think it is either massrokit or althens

I emailed him about some of the kits

Hmmm.. . Well, time for guess #2. Seeing as he didn't have Cody, maybe he was my SS... was it you Massrokit?

Hmmm.... Cannot see any report from my intended victim. I will check the tracking.

Not found my pressie yet. I know it arrived here, but, the wife and kids did a tidy when I was at a launch last weekend.

---------

Found it

Thank you Whomever you are!

I got myself a Dr. Rockets RMS 29/180 16/30 LDRS17 edition (Its an Up thing!)

Wow!!

Last edited:
Back