Secret Santa Christmas in July 2014

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how I missed that. Guess i been so busy with everything :p. My wishlist on Post #1 always has a link that shows my address so it would be a surprise if someone sent Papa Elf something. :p
images

Thanks Santa for the Squirrel Works Liberator. :).

There are 2 more items on the way. They should be there 8/8/14

(I'm not being secretive as this is a "thank you for running this every year" gift. ) :)

Last edited:
I finally spent my gift certificate to Apogee Components. I ordered some chute protectors and ball bearing swivels.
etoyoc do you like the Intimidator Mini or would you have prefered a different mini?

I finally spent my gift certificate to Apogee Components. I ordered some chute protectors and ball bearing swivels.
etoyoc do you like the Intimidator Mini or would you have prefered a different mini?
:) I haven't used my gift yet.

Thanks to Papa Elf! Yes there is. November is the time we sign up.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

God willing, I will be posting the SS Christmas event sign up on Nov 1st.

Well I'll take place again! Looking at last years thread it seems Christmas at Christmas time is bigger than Christmas in July!

Well I'll take place again! Looking at last years thread it seems Christmas at Christmas time is bigger than Christmas in July!

Yes, yes it is. Last Christmas I got 2 pro series 2 kits and some 6OZ fiberglass cloth!

Sent from my iPod touch using Rocketry Forum

Was a very happy Elf today. Santa got me a Pro24 1 grain case :). Can't wait to try some E75's :D. Santa also gave me an Estes Space Eagle :).

Was a very happy Elf today. Santa got me a Pro24 1 grain case :). Can't wait to try some E75's :D. Santa also gave me an Estes Space Eagle :).

Glad they got there in one piece. Hope you enjoy!

Back