Most Obscene Rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirk G

Reaction score
I just have to ask....
What's the most obscene rocket you've ever seen launched or built.
(I'll let you interpret that anyway you like...):surprised:

Bandman444 built a rocket called "Size Matters" and had just about every dimension listed in vinyl. I built a 12" diameter upscaled Squat, which was pretty obscene in how it looked.

Andy Scheter's "DICK-Tator" Take a "Fat Boy" and enhance the nosecone so it looks anatomically correct . Add round fins with drawn on hair to complete the picture. Oh, and and did I mention it was painted "peach"?

As if our rockets do not already look sufficiently phallic, I recall seeing one design somewhere that was stabilized by a pair of large spheres attached at the bottom......might have been painted kinda purple.

I painted my Big Bertha with a B-17 scheme, "Little Patches" :cool: The "Nose Art" was clothed, so it was PG rated :wink:

Love Scud???You've got to be kidding...

OK, good nominations all..... now who's got pictures to back it up?

Built an Estes penis probe (venus probe) used a dildo instead of an alien

I looked around but I couldn't find the pictures of the Estes Cluster Bomb painted pink with some darker coloring around the tip of the NC.

John Ritz's tribute to the planets and their moons.... Titan Uranus........

For my Level 1 cert flight on the flight card I called it "Money Shot". They actually read it over the PA system..... On pad 69 we have Gary with his Money Shot and he's going up in 5... 4.... 3..... I could not believe they read it. I was prepared to explain that I called it money shot because if I was successful, it was now going to cost me more money to fly bigger motors. I don't think anyone understood the "money shot" reference though.

...Fudd

For my Level 1 cert flight on the flight card I called it "Money Shot". They actually read it over the PA system..... On pad 69 we have Gary with his Money Shot and he's going up in 5... 4.... 3..... I could not believe they read it. I was prepared to explain that I called it money shot because if I was successful, it was now going to cost me more money to fly bigger motors. I don't think anyone understood the "money shot" reference though.

...Fudd

*Groans*

Or they just figures it would go over the heads of the kids there:)
Mr. Bob
Starlight Dude
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]

Nope, I understood it... :p

Back in the 90s, NIRA did a "Bathroom Scale" competition. Qualified entries were either build from items found in a bathroom, or were models of items found in a bathroom. Mine was a flying shower stall, complete with nude bather. It was featured on an episode of Chicago public television's "Wild Chicago"

...Fudd

It's good you had your story figured out --- plausible deniability.

Good. You don't want the money shot going over your head.

Oh my Puritan Eyes! My chaste thoughts and clean deeds! All for not.

I was thinking of a twin canted, mid motored Keira Knightley "Bend It Like Beckham" night launched rocket with two red LEDs. A couple of sparky motors and full parachute recovery would provide a great deal of XXX entertainment value for all the old dudes.:eyepop:

Yeah, how dare you do a movie production reference!

A money shot is a moving or stationary visual element of a film, video, television broadcast, or print publication that is disproportionately expensive to produce and/or is perceived as essential to the overall importance or revenue-generating potential of the work.

:rofl:

my jart painted hammered brown, called the "shart" went up on a skidmark (what else??) at Red Glare 14. They wouldn't announce the rocket's name...

We could form a pool....

I'll put $5 on the thread getting locked/pulled between post #40 and #50

I think this contest might be too easy to game. This is post 28? I could get this thread locked in 3 posts or less!

But I'm enjoying it too much for that.

I finally remembered her name, Sue McMurray had Sink the Pink. I read about it, never saw it, except the sorta blurry photo. I leave the design and color to your imagination.

I had a similar one. A Big Daddy with 3 x 29 in the tail called "Big Johnson" And before you fall too far in the gutter it was named after the T-shirt manufacturer Members Only - Of course the indirect inappropriate references were all mine.

LCO: And the next thing we are going to get up is Al's Big Johnson

- Followed immediately by the LCO claiming I set him up for that.

Back