Missile Works Web Store / Back Online

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MWC

Reaction score
Hello TRF -

Web Store is now back online, and we will restart fulfillment this coming weekend.
There is very limited RRC3 stock, but we do have a handfull of RRC2+ units available.
We'll be building additional altimeters during the coming week as well.

Thanks again for your support.

Don't supposed there's anything GPS/transmitter based upcoming in the M3 family? :)

I am in fact working on some new m3 widgets... those projects got shelved during vacation and will get restarted upon return from biz travel next week.
Stay tuned.

Any Idea when the RRC2+ might be in stock?
I'm hoping to use it for my first altimeter and DD this summer. I love the simplicity and straightforwardness of it from what I've read!

Nate

I just looked and the website shows the RRC2+ in stock. Earlier somebody was looking for the RRC3 and the sport model is back in stock also; only the extreme model RRC3 looks to be out of stock.

Any Idea when the RRC2+ might be in stock?
I'm hoping to use it for my first altimeter and DD this summer. I love the simplicity and straightforwardness of it from what I've read!

Nate

I just looked and the website shows the RRC2+ in stock. Earlier somebody was looking for the RRC3 and the sport model is back in stock also; only the extreme model RRC3 looks to be out of stock.
Well I'll be!
Yup now is showing 100 units in Stock.
Thanks!

Back