Wanted: Mark Page's article from May/Jun 1993 HPR or Juerg Thuering's Canted musings

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wfcook

Mayhem Rocketry, LLC
Reaction score
Mark Page wrote an article for the May/Jun 1993 issue of High Power Rocketry magazine where he discussed the benefits of focused thrust (i.e. canted clusters), and all my attempts to find a copy of this issue have failed. There was one a post on RocketAholic where he had a PDF scan of the issue, but that blog seems to have since moved and I can't find any archives.

If anyone has this article I would really like to get a copy. Back-issues all seem to be sold out.

Also, there was once a discussion on Rocketry Planet where Juerg Thuering mentioned his intention to publish a "research report" on the subject of Canted clusters. Does anyone know if that was ever published, and if so, where can I get a copy?

Any help is appreciated.
Bill _/)_

Hello, former Rocketry Planet Moderator here. I do not recall that being publish on RP. There was a lot on the site, as many are aware.

Mark Koelsch
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I'll have a copy of that issue of HPR in my collection.
I'm super busy right now getting ready for the NASA SLP, but if you can ping me in about a month I'll dig it out the issue and pdf you a copy.

John

I'll have a copy of that issue of HPR in my collection.
I'm super busy right now getting ready for the NASA SLP, but if you can ping me in about a month I'll dig it out the issue and pdf you a copy.

John

Thanks John! I will ping you in June. I appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Back