3D ROCKETRY -->Fin Sets<--

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slickwilly

Reaction score
NEW!! 6 New 3 Fin Sets for 3" and 4" Body Tubes. $9.00 a set for 3" - $11.00 a set for 4"
3" in 1/8 or 3/16" ply, cut for either 29mm or 38mm motor tubes.
4" in 3/16" ply, cut for 29mm or 38mm motor tubes.
I can also do custom fin cutting for any tube size up to 5.5" body tubes.

Fin Set 1-2.pngFin Set 2-2.pngFin Set 3-2.pngFin Set 4-2.pngFin Set 5-2.pngFin Set 6-2.png

Last edited:
Bill,

I have something specific in mind... Could I order one 4" dimension fin and two 3" dimension fins of style #3? (all 3/16" ply and 29mm)

-Tim

3 fin x 4" fin sets will be $12.00. Sorry forgot to update post.
That's 12 reasons for me:
1) I don't have to get out of bed
2) I don't have to find fin stock
3) I don't have to measure anything
4) I don't have to find anything to measure with
5) I don't have to go somewhere to buy something to measure with to replace the misplaced measuring thingie
6) Don't have to find a pencil-they hide pretty good these days, unless they get behind my ear. Then they turn invisible.
7) I don't have to find something to cut them out. Mostly power tools-they hide too but are too big to turn invisible.
8) I don't have to go anywhere to buy something sharp to cut out the fins. I've dulled everything anyways on G10 and Carbon stuff
8) I don't have to find the tools I need to replace said dull things with sharp things- I can roll over and sleep a little longer.
9) I don't have to get up early to find any Personal Protective Gear. See Reason 8
10) I don't have to plug anything in. That uses electricity which I have to pay for.
11) I don't have to pay for electricity, which means I don't have to go to work to get the money to actually pay for the electricity.
12) I don't have to get out of bed.
Sure I know I have to pay for the fins, but that's a completely different argument. I'm going back to bed now.

Will you ship too the UK?

If like to build a L1 kit using fin set 1 ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Last edited:
Just done an order with Bill who went the extra mile for me and contacted Dave at ARR to get these over to go with my build.

Epic service, price and product thanks Bll

Are you replacing damaged fins or are you scratch building? I can cut to scale fins with the fin tab length you want.

Scratch because I already have the mmt tube I just need to buy the slotted body tube... Really don't know about the tabs...

Patriot 4in Fin Set.png
This would be an ideal fin, 38mm motor tube and ring combo.
Four scale fins would be 7" long and 2.5" wide. Tab length would be 6".

I may have you cut some fin sets for me hi flyer MD 38 and 54mm I can send you the ork files when I'm ready

Bill, I don't understand your picture of the fins. I can understand the "upward" facing fin but do not understand the lower one relating to the dimensions annotated.

Back