Looking for a commercial wireless launch controller

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threelapfancy

Reaction score
Just need a single button wireless launch controller for high power rockets. Anyone know of any commercial manufacturers still making a wireless system?
Thanks
Steve

While we are on this subject, does anyone have plans for a remote system that would be willing to share?

Well here's my design for a 4+ pads wired and wireless launch control system that I have been working on off and on for over a year. It's past breadboard stage and well into prototyping. It works but with three microprocessors per node there are still a lot of software details to deal with. But it's the software that helps keep the hardware relatively simple so that's ok. One of the design goals is to make the operation of the LCS as reliable and simple and easy as any hardwired relay controller. That goal has been achieved. Even over wireless. I built a 32 pad microprocessor based launch controller for my club for NSL 2008 that works great to this day. But all the point to point wiring on that project was way too much work. So this design seeks to minimize wiring to the extreme. It's been a fun project but tedious. Enjoy the block diagram

View attachment ControllerBlockDiagramV2.pdf

Back