• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Altimeters, Hardware & a few others

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loki Research

Motor Manufacturer
Reaction score
For sale in no particular order. All items are used and in working condition unless otherwise noted.
Shipping costs will be added separately and payment can be made through PayPal.

All inquiries are strictly to be sent to "scott(at)lokiresearch(dot)com" with the subject line "TRF Sale Items".
NO TRF Personal Messages.

First come first serve.
$425 takes it all. I will reserve all individual items until noon Sunday the 27th in the hope that someone will take the entire lot. I would much rather put it all in one box. All individual purchase requests can still be emailed before then, I just won't charge or ship anyone anything until Monday the 28th.

Items that are "on hold" have been spoken for unless someone buys the whole lot by noon Sunday. I'll reserve the right to end the "whole lot" option if enough items are spoken for before Sunday, which looks pretty likely.

Missile Works RRC2 Classic altimeter, 2 available, $40 each both are on hold

Missile Works RRC2 Mini, $50 on hold

Adept ALTS2-50K Altimeter with wire cable/plug harness, $50 on hold

New Rouse Tech 38/120 Complete Motor with closures shown, all parts are new, $60 On hold

Aerotech 38/480 case only, $30

Rouse Tech 38/600 case only, $37

Rouse Tech 38/720 case only, $41 on hold

Rouse Tech 38mm Seal Disk (not pictured) 2 available, $5 each

Dr.Rockets plugged forward closure (red) $22 on hold

Aerotech open forward closure (gold) $17 on hold

Aerotech 29/40-120 case with rear closure only, $20

New Sky Angle 8” Aramid chute protector, $4 on hold

New Acme 4” airframe conformal rail guides, $2 on hold

AMW 75mm hockey puck forward bulkhead, $25 On hold

AMW 54mm hockey puck forward bulkhead, 2 available $15 each Both on hold

All AMW bulkheads are tapped for 3/8-16 threads

Custom made 54mm extended forward closure with 1.025”OD x 1.85” long smoke well, ¼-20 tapped threads, $20

Thanks for helping out.

TRF For Sale.jpg

Last edited:
Aw, man. There's some bits in there I'd really really like to get. Let me know if you decide to part it out.

Kevin
Wow, guys! In box blew up and got hits on my e-mail. To be real honest, I don't 'need' any of this. I could dupe this offer (except for the Animal stuff and custom enclosure) so I'm gonna back out and let my fellow TRFer's bug Scott. He's great guy and you'll need to give him time to part this out- it's a huge pain, believe me and not something I'd have time or patience for. Be nice 'cuz he's a buddy and besides-if you can fly LOKI-DO IT! He's got the coolest mixes around and great hardware. There IS more to life than AT and CTI. I hope you all get what you need and now I have to tell Scott I'm bailing, but I hope he can understand the spirit I mean it to be in. One day soon , I'll have a 'clean out sale' and ask the same patience you need to show Scott. In the meantime-FLY LOKI!

Last edited:
Dave, sorry for picking on you. I realize there are others with my sentiments, but honestly, all's fair. If Scott wants a single buyer, and he's found him (you), its all fine by my. I've made it 46 years without those baubles, I can get by.

Kevin

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Kevin- It wasn't all you. brother. We're good. Scotty's a little upset-understandably. I still have until Sat nite to pull the trigger.

I'd just like to repeat something from above if I may. :)

I would much rather put it all in one box.

I've been wanting to get this stuff posted for months now. Only today have I made the time to do it.
Private buyers of the lot may do what ever they wish with anything they do not want.....

So if anyone needs a little motivation, I'll throw in this 49" pink parachute with the entire lot. I think it might be a Top Flight. It looks like it but 49" is an odd number.
It is baby powder fresh!

20140424_183007.jpg

I will also offer them up the option of an Adept ES236LH Staging Timer for an additional $40. Individually I will sell it for $45.
I'll even throw in the aluminum safety cover I made. :)

Timer.jpg

I still have until Sat nite to pull the trigger.

Hair trigger I hope?

Hopefully it will all sell. I too was tempted to buy but the wife would kill me.

How about a camera lens then? :facepalm:

Can anybody tell me what this is even worth? I haven't used it in over 10 years.

20140424_194608.jpg 20140424_194819.jpg

Last edited:
To all, at this time, an individual has stepped forward willing to purchase the entire lot. If anything changes for some reason, I will let you all know here. Thank you to those of you who placed items on hold, but I am very glad I will only need to spend time dealing with one transaction now.

The Adept ES236LH Staging Timer mentioned above is still available for $45.

Thank you,

Happy for you, Scott! FWIW- as intimidating as Scott's sled for the ES236 looks- these work like a champ! I got mine when Tommy was building them on his kitchen table in Colorado. I have stories.....LOL!

(and no- I didn't have a pet dinosaur named Paul. It was Sheila. She was from Australia....)

Back