Anybody know where I got this rail button from?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tronman

Dept of Redundancy Dept
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I like these a lot because they have a little standoff built in, but I don't remember where I bought them. They came in black and white and I want MORE!

P4230083.JPG

DogHouse Rocketry? Tapered top for the screw and one of the 'washer' like pieces is thicker (yes it is a 1 piece)

Sorry for the late response, been traveling.

Yes, our rail buttons are 1 piece Delrin in black and white and they have a little more material on the base to give a little margin between the rocket and rail while installing the rocket on the rail.

It's hard to tell. His pictures are so small. They would be great for my level 2 tube fin rocket. Anyone have a better picture than the little one on his web site? Also are rail buttons supposed to spin easily?

Andrew

I just received my 2 10-packs of 1010's today. They're my favorite rail buttons. The built-in standoff is really nice to have. It's about 5/32" compared to the other end which is about 3/32".

Last edited:
I just received my 2 10-packs of 1010's today. They're my favorite rail buttons. The built-in standoff is really nice it have. It's about 5/32" compared to the other end which is about 3/32".

Thanks. They will work perfectly.

Andrew

It's hard to tell. His pictures are so small. They would be great for my level 2 tube fin rocket. Anyone have a better picture than the little one on his web site? Also are rail buttons supposed to spin easily?

Andrew

Some folks like them loose but I like them tight however not so tight that the screw distorts the button.

Back