Happy Birthday to me...and all of you from Apogee!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patelldp

Reaction score
All,

Sunday was my birthday and as a result Apogee sent me a coupon code for $4 off an order. I'm poking around to see if I want to buy anything, but in the mean time you guys can give them some business with $4 off your order!

Your birthday coupon code is: birthday357
Expires at 11:59pm CST on: 5/7/14

Hope this helps!

thanks...should help with the shipping and that's always nice. If I know Apogee they probably will expire that code after it's been used once so I would suggest using it before someone else does.

Today is my birthday and Apogee sent me a code also. It's the exact same code so apparently it's not limited to just one use. Mine expires on 5/7/14 also. They even mention sharing it with others so......Happy Birthday Dan.

thanks...should help with the shipping and that's always nice. If I know Apogee they probably will expire that code after it's been used once so I would suggest using it before someone else does.

We've been through this before, and it's explicitly stated in the email:

"If your friends are interested in the rockets you're setting off? We want to make you look good, like that wise old person that you've become. Just tell them where they can go to get good service. And give them the coupon code below and we'll take $4.00 off their order too."

They know it's good for business.

Same with the code 30days that I got a year ago and just used it on my order again yesterday for an extra 3$ off.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Hope you can still blow out all your candles!
Happy Birthday, guys.
Without using one of these:

leaf-blowers-07-0911-xln-73993423.jpg

Happy belated birthday and thank you for sharing!

I was just ordering some items from Apogee and remembered seeing your post last week just before checking out.

Saved me $4!

Thanks!

Jerome :)

Back