Trying to help my wife's song go viral...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSamurai

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen this already but here is my wife's song she wrote for my family of Veterans. It applies to all Vets though. Her voice is kind of soft at times because she recorded this on our piano at home and with a cheap hand held recorder. I am working on getting her into a studio to have it more professionally done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHtX9faeIM0

If you can share it on FB and whatever avenues you have that would be great. I already put it on Reddit.

Thanks all!

The problem isn't the recording; it's the video. The photos hang on wayyyyyyyyy too long- you lose your viewer to boredom by the 3rd slide. I suggest shortening the duration of each photo; integrate transitions, but nothing fancy and annoying (simple fades and zooms. And if you really want to make an impact, you absolutely MUST include video; in fact, I would comprise it of 15% photos, 85% video. Do that, and you'll get the response you're looking for. Good luck!

Back